the one where jongin says it

A/N: really quickly wanting to say
that I have published part one of what
will eventually be a collection of
my Taekai oneshots and maybe twoshots
So yeah if you can go check that out
that'd be great.
I'm really happy with how the oneshot
I have up currently turned out.
But yeah back to the story.

Jongin was sitting in the back of the practice room - watching Taemin practice. He had only agreed to come to the practice because he knew it would give him extra time around his boyfriend before he had to promote his new song, Move. And Jongin wasn't planning on passing up any extra time with him.

It was his switch off for the fact that he couldn't bring himself to be open with all of EXO about their relationship. He ditched the dorm anytime Taemin asked. Jongin figured that eventually his bandmates - the ones who didn't already know - would grow suspicious of why they were spending so much time together. And Jongin had made a promise to himself that he wouldn't care if they did get suspicious, he would deal with whatever came up.

Taemin walked over to where Jongin was sitting, grinning. "You look bored."

"Trust me, bored is the last thing I am right now." He replied, shaking his head and smiling up at Taemin. "You're so hot."

Taemin laughed, looking away from Jongin and focusing his gaze on the wall - a light red spreading over his cheeks. "Jongin-"

"It's the truth." Jongin said, tapping his foot onto Taemin's. "Don't even try saying it's not the truth, cause it definitely is."

He looked over quickly at the door, seeing that it had closed after the last dancer had left a second before.

Taemin shook his head, hugging himself as he stood there. He looked back at Jongin after a second, "I don't even know what to say."

Jongin stood up and leant over, pressing his lips against Taemin's. "You looked great practicing, seriously."

Jongin wrapped an arm around Taemin's waist, pressing his lips against his shoulder. "God Taem."

Taemin laughed, "You're amazing."

"Easy to say that when I'm the only person you've been with like this. But I'll take the compliment none the less." Jongin said, kissing Taemin on the cheek this time.

"Yeah but the thing is I don't want to be with anyone else. So you're always going to be amazing in my book." Taemin said, smiling over at Jongin.

"I love you."

Taemin raised an eyebrow, a look of shock passing over his face. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Yes I did. But I want to hear it again."

"I. Love. You." Jongin punctuated each word into it's own sentence, leaning over and kissing Taemin.

"I love you too." Taemin said, breaking off their kiss. "I love you so fucking much."

Jongin leant his forehead against Taemin's, "I love you, Taem."

When they woke up the next morning, it was to a constant knock on Jongin's dorm room door. Taemin looked over at Jongin, and Jongin slid out of the bed - grabbing his shorts and pulling them back on.