Joking, Prancing and Borderline Romancing

(Can I just say his hair in the picture above is heccin GORGEOUS-)

(f/a/s) = Favorite (Upside Down) Album Song

It's been about two months now and the band is going back on tour. We released the new album we named 'Upside Down' and...well...

Okay, the fan reviews and opinions were definitely not the best, but there was still a handful of people that enjoyed each song. Every ticket was pretty much sold out by now and we were waiting on just a few seats in some certain places to sell before we hit the road. Oh yeah, the band is back to their usual chaotic selves now. After that Friday movie night forever ago when Maxx got the great idea to make a stupid Mad Libs video for our Youtube channel, we've been cracking jokes and stealing cookies from each other ever since. 

It was great, getting back into the wheezing amounts of laughter that left some poop stains in your pants, screaming about free ice cream, playfully arguing about who won what Mario Kart race or Smash Bros battle, and accusing each other of drawing on Dan and Cody's face while they were sleeping. Maxx and I tried Zach once and uh...yeah we don't talk about that. Plus Maxx is a light sleeper and no one's ever gotten away with it on him and no one dares to get (F/n) angry. Oh and don't even think about trying it on me. You forget the mom life chose me and I have the ability to take away what I want when I want to. :)

REGARDLESS everything's back to normal, as normal as normal can be. So here I was, humming one of the new album songs (f/a/s) and baking. I picked up the hobby when I was younger, and haven't forgotten it since.

"Someone's happy." I heard a teasing voice comment behind me as two familiar arms slunk their way around my waist. I giggled as Cody side-stepped with me, kissing the indent of my neck lovingly.

"You know (f/a/s) is my favorite one." I smiled.

"So I've heard." He grinned. "About five thousand times."

"Shut up." I laughed, taking a small portion of my dark chocolate frosting and dabbing it on his nose. 

He chuckled as he wiped it off and licked it off his finger. "What'cha bakin'?" 

"Mmmm some chocolate cake." I hummed absentmindedly. I turned around in his hold with my hands on his chest. "I finished the frosting but the cake is still baking. So I guess I'll spend some time with you." I rolled my eyes with a teasing smile.

"You guess?!" He laughed. "Sweetheart you will."

"Then dance with me?" I asked with a smile.

He grinned. "Only if you sing."

I groaned, pulling away from him and his side-steps and walking to the nearby bluetooth speaker in the living room. "Ughhh fiiiine." I called, and I heard him laugh behind me.

Cody walked in after me once I turned on some of his music and he laughed at the choice of song.

"Seriously, you're more obsessed with this song than I thought you'd be." He smirked.

"Be happy I don't hate it." I smiled.

"Hey!"

The two of us laughed and he grasped my hands and we did a springy side-step waltz sort of thing. It was strange, but we were smiling the entire time as I sang the lyrics. Once here was a break in the song, he spun me around with a dazed smile.

"You're so sappy when I sing." I laughed.

"It's because I love it when you sing." He smiled softly, holding my close to him. I didn't both singing the next lyrics as he watched me lovingly. "You look so happy. And your voice is beautiful."

I blushed a little, kissing his cheek. "Yeah right, dork."

He giggled a little. "Right I am, princess."

"Ewwwww!" A whine came from just outside the living room and we both turned towards the source with soft chuckles.

Maxx's face was scrunched up as he whined like a child. "Mommy and Daddy are making goo-goo eyes agaaaiiiin."

"Groooosss!" Zach groaned as he trotted down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Touch that frosting and I'll round-house you!" I called.

"Don't test her! She'll do it!" (F/n) called from her room.

"And who are you calling Daddy?" Cody snorted as he spun me around again.

I snorted and Maxx grinned deviously. "You really don't remember yesterday, do you?"

Cody erupted into a blush and glared at him. "SHUT UP I WAS PLAYING A KIDS GAME WITH A FULL GROWN ADULT IT SLIPPED OUT!"

"Sure it did." I rolled my eyes playfully before smirking at the man before me. "Daddy~"

"SHUT UUUUUUPPP!" He buried his face into my neck and Maxx and I burst out laughing.

"Good one." He chuckled as Zach came hobbling into the room with a family size bag of Doritos.

"No you." I smiled as I continued to side-step with Cody's face in my collar bone. "And don't finish those, Zach."

"There's half a bag left, no way in hell I could eat that by myself." Then he paused at the foot of the steps, turning accusingly at me. "Wait are you calling me fat?!"

"Sorry, did those words fly out my mouth hole?" I smiled. "No. No they didn't."

"Hah, you just got schooled by Mom." Maxx snorted.

"Shut up, weirdo." Zach grumbled before making his way up the stairs.

"Is my boyfriend done curling up in boob-ville?" I smirked down at Cody, who raised his head against my skin. 

"My face was not in your boobs, ma'am." He deadpanned.

"Suuure." I rolled my eyes in amusement. "And your eyes weren't wandering down my shirt."

"Stop making things sexual!"

"Stop being sexual."

"I AM NOT!"

"Are too." The entire household managed to simultaneously respond.

"SHUT! UP!"

"Pffft, no."

"Not gonna happen.

"No way in hell, buddy."

"No sir."

"Not a chance."

"UUGGGGHHHHH."