Party Time

I'm so sorry for not updating as frequently. I fell out of the band for a little bit in order to deal with some personal issues. I'll be doing my best to update whenever I can 😊 Love y'all!! 💜

———————————————————————

"Maxx!!"

"Yeah?!"

"No not- actually yeah come here!" I waved the drummer over.

He walked up to the door as I let the opposite guest inside. They smiled at each other politely before I introduced them.

"Maxx, meet Maxx. He's the drummer of the band that (F/n)'s been telling you about. And Maxx, this is a really good friend of (F/n) and I." I grinned.

"Well then." (F/n)'s Maxx smiled. "I'm Maxx with two X's, nice to meet you."

"Um...I have two X's too?" The drummer looked over at me with a brow raised.

........

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"MAXX!!" (F/n) sped down the hall and screeched to a stop in front of her best friend.

"(F/n)?! What happened to you?!" He bent down to hold her hands in his.

"Ehh long story." She laughed sheepishly. "Don't worry! I'm better than I was a few months ago. But it's so good to see you again!!"

He grinned. "It sure is." Standing up he handed me a brightly wrapped box he was holding from before. "Happy Birthday (Y/n)."

"Thanks." I smiled, taking it from him. "Come on, everyone's in the party room."

Our Maxx, Mr. Danziger, walked up next to me with a smile. "You totally did this on purpose."

"Hell yeah I did." I grinned, watching my best friend catch up with her childhood friend. "I also did this since they haven't seen each other in a while. I'm happy to see them talking again."

(F/n) laughed loudly at something Maxx said, and he chuckled along.

The Maxx next to me smiled softly. "Yeah. She seems so happy with him..."

I glanced at him before furrowing my brows in thought. There's only two reasons Maxx would say something like that, and both of them are closely related to (F/n)..... I smirked to myself. Well this just got a whole lot more interesting.

We made it into the party room - yeah, it was a place specifically held for parties, (F/n)'s relatives are so rich - and the rest of the boys hollered at us as well as their own friends who arrived a little earlier. As Maxx introduced himself, Maxx went over to Zach to start up another conversation.

Two hands found their way to my eyes and I raised a brow. "Um...?"

"Guess who~" A voice teased from behind me.

I gasped. "(F/2)!!"

The girl giggled as she let go of my face, and I spun around to tackle her into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" I beamed as I pulled away. "How have you been?"

"Awesome!" She squealed. "I got into DCI!!"

My jaw dropped. "You're kidding..."

She shook her head, bouncing on her heels. I joined her in squealing loudly, our shrieks echoing off the walls of the house.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU OH MY GOD!!" I beamed at her, jumping forward to hug her tight. She laughed again and we pulled away. "Anyways, I gotta introduce you to the guys. Come on!"