An Off Night

"Hey, who snuck the cookies?!"

"Cody did!"

"What?! Did not! It was Maxx!"

"No I didn't! You even said not to bring it up to (Y/n)!"

"You weren't supposed to-! Ugh..."

"Bad news Cody I ate them all!"

"WHAT?! (Y/N)!"

I was now being chased around the van as everyone else either watched or continued to load the back. We were getting everything set up for the tour, beginning to head out to our first stop in California; Anaheim. The tour was starting today and the band was hella excited. And apparently Cody believed I wouldn't find his cookies.

I squealed as said singer grasped my waist and picked me up. I was a bit shorter than him after all.

"Where are the cookies? Where are the cookies?!" He said through a funny accent, shaking me in his arms playfully.

"Digesting in my stomach." I smiled with my head held high.

"You little rascal- get over here!"

"NOHOHO COHODY NOT THEHE TICKLEHEHEHELS!"

"What did I say about PDA on the van?!"

Cody stopped and I took the opportunity to catch my breath as he threw back a retort. "You're renting it, dude! It's not even yours!"

"And what PDA? This Cookie Monster is harassing me with tickles. And it hurts." I glared at Cody. "It isn't even tickles, it's tasering me with your big ass fingers."

Cody pouted. "Says the Cookie Monster. You stole my damn cookies!"

"You're the one that snuck them on board!"

"At least I can control my cookie needs!"

"Says the one who ate three newly bought packages in under an hour!"

"Are you calling me fat?"

"I mean kinda."

"BI-"

"Would you two shut up and sit down? Please?" (F/n) frowned as she rolled herself to the small dinner table in the van.

Cody and I stuck our tongues out at each other before laughing and sitting down. He kissed my temple and I smiled as Dan, Austin and Maxx found a seat.

|~20 minutes before showtime~|
|
Warning:
Mentions of Sexual Harassment Ahead

It was finally our time to get up on stage. I beamed, rubbing my hands together as I bounced on my heels next to the guys.

"Someone's excited." Maxx chuckled, Austin smirking next to him.

"Yeah I'm excited!" I squealed. "Ah, this is gonna be so fun! First show of the tour! I can't wait!"

"Don't rile yourself up just yet, (N/n)."

I felt a familiar arm link its way around my neck, causing me to pause and blush lightly. I looked up at Cody, who was smiling down at me. "You'll need to save your energy for the real part of the show. Besides, the rest of the opening act still has one last song to play."

"I know, but I just-!" I sighed. "It's my second tour with you guys, and this time the fans know me by name. I'm just so excited to get up on that stage and play!"

Zach walked up behind me and Cody and pat my other shoulder. "Well you don't have to wait long, we've got fifteen minutes."

"YES!"