๓ץ ɭเՇՇɭє קยקקєՇ

I woke up, gasping and panting for air. The ground was cold, the atmosphere musky. I blinked away the blur in my vision, attempting to readjust to the lighting of the room. Scanning the area I noticed it didn't look like a room.

I was in a cell.

I sprung to my feet, looking out behind the bars. Slowly walking forward, I grasped the metal poles that stood from floor to ceiling, trying my best to look around the area.

Loud creaking of something similar to nails on a chalkboard echoed throughout the dull concrete cave. The bars of my cell were sliding out of the way and I jumped back, watching the area open.

The same person from before stood in front of me. His hood up, a long cloak draped around his form. He was just barely taller than me.

"Bravo, Austin. You succeeded in completing your task."

"Who the hell are you?"

The figure chuckled, his shoulders shaking as two hands rose up to grasp the edge of the hood. Slowly, he peeled it off to reveal a man not too much younger than me.

"Your lord and savior, of course." He grinned.

"Cut the crap. Why am I here?" I demanded, my fists clenching.

"Oh Austin, that's no way to-"

I leapt forward to grasp the front of this guy's cloak, only to be stopped mid-jump. I grunted as my muscles clenched painfully, stopping me from moving anything at all.

"Tsk tsk. And here I thought you learned your lesson?" The man sighed in fake sympathy.

"Wh-at?" I managed through clenched teeth.

"Well I mean..." He took a step to my right and began circling me. "After sexually harassing your little band girl I would assume you wouldn't try anything. But turns out-"

I felt a heavy breathing against my neck, causing pained shivers to wrack through my body.

"-you still can't control your emotions~"

I collapsed to the floor, my muscles aching as I panted. The man rounded me again so he stood in front of me, and I slowly trailed my eyes up his figure to his face.

"Seems like you need more time to get used to this new life. Don't worry." He leaned down in front of me and I tried my best not to gag at the awful stench coming from his mouth.

"You'll grow to obey me sooner or later."

And once again, the world collapsed into deafening silence; black shattering my vision.