Lovely Little Lyrics~

Sorry for taking so long, I've had major artist's block for a while T^T. But I'm back! Thank you @Fanficlover570 for the idea!! This really helped!!

Play song when told. (If you want idk lol)

The boys said there wouldn't be a practice today because we all needed a break. They all wanted to go to the mall and invited me to come with them, but I decided against it. I was never really that type of person to go shopping for fun. It was so boring, and what's the point of going anyways? You're just buying pointless stuff that doesn't matter much to you in the future, just shop for the necessities!

...I'm sidetracking again.

I was on my phone, laying down in bed at the moment and trying to get my mind off of Cody. Sure, it was months ago when he made that music video of Talk Dirty, but his winks and lip bites and just his smile were driving me insane! I couldn't get him off my mind!

I sighed, shutting off my phone and throwing my hand to the side as the other came up and rubbed my face.

"I need to vent..." I muttered.

Pushing myself up from the bed, I walked out of my room and grabbed my keys off of the counter nearby, slipping on my shoes and a jacket as I walked out the door.

~Vroom Vroom boi~

I made it to the guy's house, which is where we kept all of the recording systems and music and such. I unlocked the door since they gave me a key and walked inside. I looked around, hearing and seeing no one.

"....hm." I shrugged. "BOOOOOYYYYYYS IM HOOOOOOOOME!!!"

My voice echoed and reverberated off the walls, but no signs of them in the house. I shrugged again and mumbled to myself, walking over to the stairs. "Guess no one's home..."

I hopped up the steps and peered into Cody's room. Yup, no one.

I walked inside and closed the door, looking around before sitting on his bed. He usually kept all the music stuff in here...but I don't see anything.

"...welp, guess I'll look at YouTube for my answers." I said, throwing myself back onto his bed.

I rolled over, and couldn't stop myself from smelling the sheets, smiling fondly at the soft smell of light cologne and a hint of...a candy sweet scent. His scent was my favorite.

...that sounded way weirder than it was supposed to.

I meant that whenever I hugged him and breathed in an out softly...his scent always brought me peace. It calmed me down when I was stressed or upset about something, which is why I favored his hugs. Not only were they warm and comforting, but just his scent alone on his shirt or jacket just made me feel at ease.

...I really need to fix this rambling thing.

Anyways, I found a song from a Nightcore playlist that I would sometimes listen to and looked around the room for any kind of speaker. I found one of Cody's big Bluetooth ones on his desk and smirked lightly. I hopped up from the bed and walked over, turning it on and within seconds it connected to my phone.

"Saweet~" I smiled. "Welp, here we go."

I clicked play and set my phone down on the desk, swaying and dancing softly to the song.
Alright this is the part where you play the song. No? Ok.