Good News

Maxx P.O.V.

"Alright (F/n), it looks like the chemical levels in your skin have been slowing significantly." Dr. Lano spoke as he looked over a clipboard in his hands. "Even more good news, we are expected to have you out of your wheelchair in a month. As far as these results go, you might be able to get out sooner as long as you continue to take care of your health."

(F/n) and I beamed at each other. It was another one of her checkups, and it was my turn to take her in to the hospital. The two of us have become really good friends after knowing each other for a while, and I'm glad to see her condition getting better and better by the day.

"Maxx, I'm going to give you the same medications for (F/n), as well as another pill. You have no problems with pills, do you (F/n)?" He looked up from the board in his hand. She shook her head from her spot in the medical bed. The doctor smiled in return. "Perfect. You guys are free to go."

"Thanks Doc." I smiled as I helped (F/n) into her wheelchair.

"It's no problem Mr. Danziger." He smiled and nodded back, walking out of the room to his next patient.

I started walking (F/n) out and she squealed in her seat. "YES! I WONT BE DISABLED FOR MUCH LONGER!!"

"SSHHH!" I laughed as I hushed her. "You're still in the hospital you idiot!" I chuckled.

"And?" She raised a brow at me.

"And shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"You're no fun Maxx." She huffed, crossing her arms as we made it into the elevator.

"And just when I thought I'd get you ice cream..." I mumbled.

"What?! No no, Maxx I'm sorry! Please I'll do anything!" She turned around desperately in her seat.

I grinned. "Anything?"

"Crap..." She mumbled.

|~sPiKey nO No fRuIt~|

"Maaaaxx!"

"Less talkin, more bakin." I smirked from my seat at the table, paying attention to my phone.

"No, not that!! I can't reach the top cabinet, I need heeelp."

I looked up and raised a brow at the crippled girl in the wheelchair, still smirking at her. "That sounds like a you problem-"

"BITCH IF I GOTTA MAKE COOKIES OR WHATEVA I NEED THE FLOUA! DO YOU WANT YO DAMN COOKIES OR NAWT?!"

"What's going on...?"

We both turned to see (Y/n) walking into the kitchen with a confused expression on her face.

"(F/n) was yelling in the hospital and I told her if she wanted free ice cream she needed to make me cookies." I answered for her.

"And?" She raised a brow.

"Maxx won't help me get the flour from the top cabinet!" (F/n) pouted.

.......

"That sounds like a you-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

(Y/n) burst out laughing and I joined her. As we both calmed down she waved her hand. "I'm just messing, (F/n). You need all-purpose, right?" (Y/n) walked over to the cabinet her friend was hopelessly trying to reach.

"No I need the bread flour- Yes I need all-purpose!"

"Well with that attitude I might reconsider." The (h/c) haired girl smirked.

"Sorry! Sorry..." (F/n) stumbled for a recovery.

"M? No habla ingles..." (Y/n) retorted innocently.

"Lo siento!" (F/n) replied and the girls grinned.

"......JOTAH!" And just like that they burst into giggles.

"Um...okay...?" I mumbled before going back to my phone.

After a few playful arguments (F/n) finally finished making my cookies. I immediately shut off my phone and went to grab one. As soon as my hand was hovering over the tray she skillfully yanked them away.

"Ah-ah-ah!" She shook her head before pointing at me with her free hand. "You owe me ice cream!"

I groaned. "Ugh, fine. Take my stupid free Baskin Robins ice cream discount and give me my damn cookies."

I chucked the piece of cardboard at her and she caught it before dropping the tray back on the table. On instinct I brought the tray to myself as I shoved about three cookies into my mouth at once.

(F/n) squealed to herself before rolling off to find someone to drive her to ice cream.

As I was enjoying my cookies, I got a call.

"Yo."

"Hey Maxx, I need some help."

"Cody? What's up?" I raised a brow, biting into another cookie.

"So (Y/n)'s Birthday's coming up."

"Yeah?" I smiled, already knowing where he was going with this.

"And I want to do something special for her."

"What do you have in mind?" I continued.

"Well...I've been thinking and I decided I wanted to get her like a necklace or something. But I never really see her wear any jewelry. So I was wondering if you'd know her taste or something, cause y'all are basically siblings."

"Well..." I hummed in thought. "I mean, she's told me the only stuff she'd ever wear would be necklaces despite the fact that she hates jewelry. But I know if you give it to her she'd wear it almost every day. Cause I mean you let her steal one of your hoodies and now she practically owns like half of them."

"Yeah..." He sighed. "They were all of my good ones too..."

"...You're gonna steal them back again aren't you."

"What else would I do? Let her keep em?"

I shook my head and smiled. "Anyway, go for silver stuff. She hates gold."

"Got it. Thanks so much, I owe ya one."

"Eh it's no big deal. Good luck."

"Yup, see ya."

I clicked out of the call and and munched on another cookie. "Another deed done, leaving me alone with my precious coo-"

"MAXX WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY SOUND SYSTEM?!"

".........shit."