The Secret's Out

I sat on the guys couch, smiling dreamily over the picture on my phone I just edited. It wasn't normally my thing, and was always really simple, but this thing was a master piece.

 It wasn't normally my thing, and was always really simple, but this thing was a master piece

(Btw I did make this myself and it is my phone lock screen just without the watermark. Everyone besides my best friend thinks I'm mad lol And can I just say how adoRABLE MATEO LOOKS LIKE OH MY GOD)

I sat with my elbow on my knee, holding up my head as I day dreamed about the man on my phone. I already saved it as my home screen, and now all I could do was just stare and sigh dreamily about him.

"Hey (Y/n)."

"AH!"

I jumped, turning my phone off and throwing it in the air. After catching my breath - and my phone - I spun around to see Maxx smiling mischievously down at me at the edge of the couch.

"Maxx!" I exclaimed. "Gave me a heart attack man!"

"Who was that?" He asked, hopping over the couch and sitting next to me.

"Wh-Who was Who?" I asked.

"That guy on your phone." He have a smirk.

"O-Oh! Um...j-just some uh actor I really like...Yeah he's really great." I laughed nervously.

"Hmmm....Who was it?" He repeated.

"Uh...D-Daniel Radcliffe!" I sputtered.

"It didn't-"

"GO AWAY MAXX!"

"Okay, Okay geez..." He said, holding his hands up and slowly walking away. Before completely leaving though, he turned back around and smirked.

"I will find out though...I always find out."

"Yeah whatever man." I rolled my eyes and he snuck back upstairs.

Sighing, I grabbed my phone again. Looking around for stray stalkers, I opened up my phone to my wallpaper again. I smiled lightly, just thinking about him made me-

"AHA! I KNEW IT!"

"MAXX I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"I KNEW YOU LIKED-MPH MPH!!"

"MAXX YOU TURD!"

I growled as I covered his mouth before he yelled anything stupid.

"What's going on? I heard yelling." Zach popped his head up from around the corner of the stairs.

"NOTHING GO AWAY!"

"Geez, Fine calm down woman." He said, throwing his hands up and walking back upstairs.

I turned back to Maxx as he smiled into my hand.

"Say anything and I will punch your jaw so hard you won't be able to give me that cheeky smirk anymore. Got it?" I said sternly.

His eyes widened and he nodded slowly. I ripped my hand away from his mouth and glared at him.

"Don't even tell the others..."

"You got it boss!" He saluted.

I rolled my eyes and plopped back down on the couch. I shut off my phone only to see Dan staring right at the picture with a cheeky grin.

"Dan, don't make me hurt you." I said.

"You told Maxx not to, not me!" He giggled like a girl as he booked it upstairs.

"HEY!"

I ran after him as he burst to Zach's room.

"Zach guess what?!"

"NO DONT GUESS!"

"Holy mother of-"

"(Y/N) LIKES-"

"DAN SHUT UP THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HEAR YOU!"

He proceeded to dance and whisper loudly. "(Y/n) has a crush on Cody~"

"I knew it!" Zach beamed.

"SAY ANYTHING I SNAP YOUR NECK!!!" I blushed beet red.

"We won't!" The three of them said in unison.

I sighed in relief. "Good."

I began to walk out the door until I heard the three of them shout.

"YET!"