Taking Care of the Tour

^^^^ That will never not be my favorite picture of Cody 🥰 Ok continue~

Because of how obnoxiously big the house that (F/n)'a relatives gave us was, we had enough rooms for three people to share and one person to sleep alone. We decided that (F/n) should have her own room because of her condition, and it'd be crazy awkward if some random guy she didn't know slept in bed with her - well I mean, not for her but you get the point.

So the pairs were Zach and Maxx, Austin and Dan, and me and Cody. I didn't mind sharing a room with Cody. We were a couple now, and it's not like I haven't slept over in his bed with him before. Besides, he got super cuddly at night and it was extra cute when he was sleepy.

However, I was told to take care of one person, not six. So the hassle was a little bigger than I thought I could handle, but it still worked out well. Granted, often times I forget the entire house consists of adults and not tiny little screaming children, but it's just what my brain process always is...unfortunately. Because let's be honest here the entire house's mentality is in about the range of a five year old high on sugar. Even I sometimes get carried away believing I'm a child again instead of an adult with awful, disgusting, painful responsibilities.

But what's awesome is the fact that Cody's cheesiness and lovey doves moods are heart melting. Never in my life had I thought I would be his girlfriend, but here we are. Of course the fans already know because of the videos posted on social media, but most of them were very supportive of our relationship. I did get quite a lot of hate, but Cody was always there before anything really got to me. God, he's so sweet.

Anyways. The guys have really helped me out with (F/n), though. They'll each take turns taking her to hospital check ups when needed, they're extremely mindful of her condition, but still respect her as a person instead of someone who can't exactly move around on her own. She also loves to flirt with them all. She's one of those friends that will somehow convince you to go to a club to hook up with someone when you actually don't want to go because you're not a party person. But really she cares for you and your well being deeply, and would never hurt a soul. And let's not forget how aggressively supportive she is. It's been about two or three weeks now, and she's heavily improved in her health and condition.

Another dinner was present in the house, and the topic of Set it Off's upcoming tour came up.

"I'm so pumped!!" I squealed, sitting down next to (F/n). "It may not be my first tour but holy crap am I excited!!"

Cody laughed. "I'm sure we all are, love." My heart fluttered and I blushed lightly. I'm not going to get used to that anytime soon... "Besides, first show of the tour is in California."

"...Oh my god I forgot about that." I spaced out in awe, and then shrugged. "I guess either way I'd have to go to California."

The table chuckled and (F/n) spoke. "I wanna go! I really want to see you up on stage, your sax playing is gonna be incredible, I just know it! I told you you'd get on stage because of your talent someday!"

"You just want the excuse to shout 'that's my best friend' from the crowd." I rolled my eyes with a knowing smile as she huffed. "Stop mind reading me..."

Austin chuckled. "You should see her work the stage, she's crazier than Cody's ever been and he sings."

We laughed again and it was Maxx's turn to speak. "Dude! Remember when she stole Dan's trumpet solo with flying colors?! She only learned the thing within what, two weeks? She's insane!"

"I'm still mad about that..." Dan pouted and stuck his tongue out at me, causing me to giggle.

"That's what you get for sucking at trumpet." I threw him a playful glare.

"OOOHHHH!" The table chorused and I burst out laughing.

"I was first chair in my high school, thank you very much!" Dan crossed his arms.

"That's even worse, dude!" Zach laughed. "You literally just told us you were the best of the best and that some chick that learned your instrument in two weeks, fucking schooled you in concert."

We all shared some laughs and began to finish up dinner. As usual it was my turn to wash the dishes, so I took the dirty plates and brought them to the kitchen.

"Say, (Y/n)." I turned to see Maxx and Dan the last two left at the table.

"What's up?" I asked as I continued to hand wash the dishes. We had a dishwasher, but I rather enjoyed washing the dishes by hand. It calms me down cause I know I can take whatever anger I have out on scrubbing the nasty leftovers off the plate. Damn ketchup stains...

"Would you be cool with (F/n) traveling with us on the tour?" I heard Dan ask.

"I don't see why not." I shrugged. "Besides, I'm not exactly sure where she'd go if I couldn't take care of her."

"Her condition's improving though." Maxx brought up. "She's stopped swelling and her burns are getting way better."

"Plus she can actually feel shit." I snorted. "I slapped her good arm pretty hard earlier cause she decided stealing the rest of the ice cream in the fridge before dinner was a good idea and she almost cried. I couldn't tell if it was the slap or the fact that I took away her ice cream, but she felt it."

The two laughed and Dan spoke up again. "The RV might not be the best for her."

"What are we supposed to do then?" Maxx asked him.

"Not really sure..." he mumbled.

I furrowed my brows slightly. "Actually...I think I might know a guy..."