A Day full of flashbacks

ابدأ من البداية

                I put the last piece of the baby puzzle we were putting together in and cheered with Cheyenne.

                "We did it!" She screamed hoping into my lap.

                I laughed and squeezed her tighter to my body.

                "Niall don't do it." She laughed while I started to tickle her. She tried her hardest to escape from my grip but I wouldn't let her go. Tickling her sides and her stomach. Her body bolted up straight and she got away from me.

                She ran down her hallways and into her room slamming the door. When I got the door open her closet door was being closed behind her. I caught the door knob from closing and welcomed myself into her closet. She fell to the ground and I went on top of her. I trapped her where she was bringing my face inches from hers, I went to kiss her but she rolled over teasing me.

                End of flashback.

                "Niall." Zayn’s hand grasped my shoulder and I jolted up from where I was sitting on Cheyenne’s bed.

                "I think we shouldn't have told the doctor to take her off." He had a point.

                "I just don't want to see her in pain anymore." I rubbed her cheek that I could barely get to because of the breathe mask.

                "Maybe you should just give her time." He said and he was right.

                I told the doctor to leave her on Life support and he agreed that it was a good idea if I wanted the chance to be with her again. I thought about it for a really long time about what happens if she lives. I decided that if she lives I will make her go to the rehab and I will visit her every chance I get with the others, then when she gets out and gets back on her feet and goes back to modeling (If she can) I will ask her to be mine. Because that's all I can't think of right now.

                "Niall She's waking up!" Danielle and Eleanor ran out of Cheyenne’s room with a frantic Beth behind them.

                "Cheyenne?" I whispered taking her hand in mine her fingers grabbed my in response showing she could hear. Her head moved slightly sending a shock through my body. Then all at once Doctors and nurses ran in shoving me out of the way.

                I and Eleanor made our way to Louis who was half asleep now because it's almost tomorrow. Danielle ran to Liam jumping on his scaring him awake but quickly wrapping his arms around her. Beth kissed Harry repeatedly, Harry was still awake, he's a night person. Zayn stood up from the chair he was in frantic because no one told him what was going on.

                "She woke up." I gave them a simple remark but it caused them all to cheer in relief hugging each other and this time happy tears came down my face.

                "Niall Horan?" The doctor came behind me and we all turned to look at him.

                "That's me." I raised my hand slightly.

                "Cheyenne is asking for you. Follow me." I followed the doctor back to the room and there she was laying there. The I-V still stuck in her but the mask was gone now. She lay flat and still on the bed looking at me. I ran to her gripped her hand in mine.

                "Are you okay?"

                "Niall-" She paused her voice was groggy and you could tell she was thirsty. So I gave her water and she sipped on it, once she was done swallowing it her crystal blue eyes fluttered back to mine.

                "Kiss me." She was simple and I did as I was told. I leaned down to her and gave her a simple, sweet, split second kiss. Even though I wanted to hold my lips there for moments longer.

                "You have to go rehab love.” I gave her the painful news fast heartless, although my heart was filled with nothing but love.

                "I know, I need to get better." She gave me a tired smile and I kissed her fingers gently.

                "Get some rest okay? I will be here when you wake up." She gave me a halfhearted smile and let her eyes close tight again. I watched as her the rise and fall of her chest become normal by every breath that made its way from her body.

                "How is she?" Liam and Louis poked their head in the door way making me jump from my seat.

                "She is fine she says she will go to rehab." I sigh.

                "That's great lad." Liam gripped my shoulder and Louis made his way to Cheyenne's side grabbing her hand.

                "So what are you going to do?" Harry popped in the room.

                "Well I am going to visit her as often as I can and then when she comes home I am going to help her get better, her summer will be starting by then because she will get her school work done in there, then once she is back to her everyday life I will take out somewhere wonderful and ask her to be mine." I smiled at the ground.

                "That sounds wonderful." Zayn now joined us in the room followed by Eleanor, Danielle, and Beth.

                "She will love that." Eleanor said and the girls coed.

                "I hope so." I took one last look at her and smiled at her perfect face sleeping. Then I went to sleep.