Chapter 35

~ NAMJOON POV~

Here I am taking one for the team and I took Selugi out on a date so I can find out more on her cousins Yeri and Jaehyun. Hopefully I can find out some stuff tonight.

Yes I've been on a date with her before but it didn't go so well because she got drunk super fast with all the wine she kept ordering so I never wanted to go back on a date with her again even if she is really nice sober and not to mention really pretty it's just I think she has a drinking problem.

But tonight I didn't really care too much if she did get drunk as long as she can answer my questions so I can help Jungkook find out about these people from school. I mean Yeri drugged Jungkook at the party, it's there on tape and Jaehyun tried to ruin what relationship Jungkook had with Y/n and his son but for what? What pleasure would he get from doing that and I hope we get a step closer when myself taking Selugi on this date.

At first the date was going really well, she spoke about her parents, her older sister and younger sister and even her job but the moment she said she now works with her cousin Yeri at the very same bar that peaked my interest the most and honestly she was already drunk so I think now would be the perfect time to start getting answers.

"Selugi what bar do you work at?"

She gulps down the rest of her wine, finishing it off and almost dropping it on the table and grins sloppily at me after she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Do you want to v-visit me joonie." Selugi

I sighed quietly at the nickname she gave me and shrug a little but smiled at her.

"Maybe. I like to surprise people."

"Oh really? I l-like surprises. Babe I wooork at the t-townhouse b-bar." Selugi

"That townhouse?"

She nods slowly and props her elbows up on the table and winks at me. I think I know where that is, it's only three blocks away from our workplace, so that's very close by.

"Yep!" Seulgi

But then she drops her grin to a deep frown and pouts her lips lightly.

"T-though Jaehyun h-has been coming around a lot l-lately to talk to her. You know he's always been w-weird." Selugi

She eyes up the bottle of champagne so I pick it up and pour her another glass to which she smiled at me for with squinting eyes and I put in back down again.

"You're cousin Jaehyun?"

I had to be sure she was talking about the right person but when she nods to confirm it I thought this was going easier than I thought it would go.

"Yeah, I'm s-surprised you didn't s-see him a few m-months back." selugi

Huh?

Why would I of seen him a few months ago.

"How would I of seen him a few months ago?"

She picks up her glass again and drinks a bit more of her champagne and grins at me, stroking her own hair, her fingers running through her curled hair.

"Well, he had a job where you worked, h-he worked as j-janitor I think. I'm not t-to sure, but h-he was fired anyway!" Selugi

He worked in the same building as we all do?

When was he fired?

I don't remember seeing him there at all and that means he seen all of us and we didn't even notice he was there.

"Why? I'm sorry I don't remember seeing him there."

I did kind of feel a little bad that I didn't notice but at the same time I didn't. I barely knew the guy and he always hid in the shadows at school.

"It's o-okay, I think h-hes a creep anyway. He was s-selling drugs, the very s-same drugs he still s-sell supplied by this o-one guy he's been working for, f-for years." Selugi

Did Jungkook know of this??

Well of course would of had to of known something of this but I doubt he would known it was the exact Jaehyun we're looking for.

"He's had another job for years?"

She nods and rolls her shoulders back and starts to go through her bag looking for something.

"Y-yeah, both m-my cousins Jaehyun a-and Yeri have. She t-tells me everything. God d-damn it where I-is my mirror?" Selugi

She continues to go through her back as I watch her and take note of everything shes saying.

"You don't need it you look beautiful the way you are. What's the guys name? The man they work for?"

Selugi drops her bag to the floor after she closes it and grins at me and batters her long fake lashes at me, her chin to rest on the back of her hand.

"Aw, y-you think I'm beautiful Joonie?" Selugi

I nod, pressing my lips together before taking a sip of my own champagne and putting it back down again.

"Oh that guy!! T-that is something I-I was never told. D-dead secret." Selugi

She whisper yells over the table and nods her own head while I just go along with it and nod with her but lean over the table when she signals to come closer with the motion of her finger.

"B-But the guy I k-know about d-deals in blackmarket s-sales and drugs. He's also o-old too. Y-yeri met him f-first when we went t-to school. She n-needed money because she has a s-spending problem so he p-paid her to do s-something BUT that's a-all I know, so shhh, d-don't tell." Selugi

She shushes me, bring her lips to her finger and starts to laugh at herself and sits back up against the back of her chair while I do the same.

Someone paid her to do something in school?

I bet that was to drug Jungkook and she defiantly managed to do that. But who would want to drug Jungkook? And why?

"So do Jaehyun still work for this guy then?"

Again she drinks her champagne and nods while drinking it and holding up her free hand randomly until she puts it back down again.

"Y-yes most defiantly. I-its his only w-way of l-living right n-now, he was p-pissed when he was f-fired." Selugi

She speaks putting down her glass and dragging her fingers along the rim of the glass staring at me with a smirk like she has been doing since the alcohol has been getting to her head.

"I see. Well Selugi I think maybe I should get you home, we can share a taxi?"

I asked her as I waved over the waiter and signalled for the check. It's been one long night I should really be getting back to tell the others what I just found out. If it's anything to do with the black market Yoongi would know what to do, he has connections there.

"O-okay Joonie." Selugi

She giggles, grabbing her bag off the floor and sitting it on her lap. The waiter came in and I paid for the whole meal and assisted Seulgi out of the restaurant and we left together I did plan on calling a taxi but I thought I would call Jin instead to pick us up.

It didn't take long for Jin to pick us up, he groaned at me for it but still did it and we both dropped of Selugi at her house and I made sure she got in safely first because she was drunk so had to be sure. Once I got back in the car I started to tell Jin everything I found out tonight and we'll tell Jungkook tomorrow since Jin said he came back from work today in a happy mood because he spent the evening with Y/n and Jihyun. We didn't want to ruin that mood for him since lately its not often he's happy so we'll wait until tomorrow.