Chapter 31

~Y/N POV~

"Shh Jihyun, your mommy is still sleeping." Jungkook

He heard him whisper followed by little giggles as I stir with my eyes still closed but coming out of sleep.

"Can we go downstairs?" Jihyun

"Uh, I think we should wait until mommy wakes up first." Jungkook

They both whispered to each other unaware that I'm awake.

"Please?" Jihyun

He whined and Jungkook sighed, with a little movement shaking the bed a little.

Maybe Jungkook doesn't think I'll be comfortable with him taking Jihyun downstairs and I'm actually okay with it.

I opened my eyes to see both boys looking at me. Jungkook eyes were wide as he sat up by his elbows with Jihyun sitting in his lap. My son cheered with his arms in the air.

"Yay! Mommy's awake! Let's go!" Jihyun

He rolled off the bed and grabbed jihyuns hand and yanked Jungkook to the edge of the bed but all he could do was look between myself and Jihyun, like he was asking permission.

"It's fine Jungkook, just go with him. I'll be down soon."

I stretched out my arms with a yawn and I noticed how relaxed he became at my words and stumbled to his feet with Jihyun pulling him towards the door.

"See! Mommy says it's okay! Let's go!" Jihyun

He was bouncing with excitement, sharing the very same smile Jungkook now had spread across his face watching his son bounce up and down as they walked out the room.

Once they closed the door I stretched some more thinking Hobis bed was actually quite comfy and I wasn't ready to leave it just yet.

But I managed to roll of the bed and drag my feet towards the bathroom to my morning business and wash my face and hands and then to leave the bathroom and exit hobis bedroom but only to run into Hobi just coming up the stairs.

"Hey. How did you sleep?" Hobi

He waved at me lightly with a small smile as we now both stand at the top of the stairs.

"Good. What about you?"

"I was okay. Yoongis room was not that bad." Hobi

He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets and I nodded at him.

"Oh, Jungkook mentioned downstairs you all shared the same bed last night. How was that?" Hobi

"It was okay. We didn't talk much, in fact we was going to leave last night but I asked him to stay. I wanted to see jihyuns face the next morning and he was so happy."

"Yeah it shows. He's a happy bunny this morning, they both are." Hobi

We linked arms and walked down the stairs together and straight past the living room where Taehyung and Jimin were still sound asleep on the sofa cuddled up together, sound asleep.

Quietly we walked past them with out a sound and headed towards the kitchen.

Hobi let go of my arm and headed towards the coffee machine as I stood and watched Jungkook and Jihyun eating cereal together at the table. Again they were so similar it was kind of scary but it didn't creep me out as much as I thought it would.

"Y/n? Would you like a cup of coffee?" Hobi

"Sure, thank you."

He nods and continued to use the coffee machine and takes two cups out the over head cupboard.