Chapter 32

Rebeccas POV present time

As I sobbed silently in Tylers chest, he was there, comforting me. Shes not gonna die. Shes gonna die. Shes not gonna die. Shes gonna die. Shes not gonna die. Those words were repeated in my head over and over like picking the petals of a flower saying, he loves me. He loves me not.

"Mrs. Flynn? You may see her now" the nurse said. I got up slowly and walked with the nurse. The girl I have been friends with forever might be dead. If she died, I would die, then Tyler, then Adam, and so forth. Good Lord Im scared.

The nurse stopped at a door and opened it. I slowly stepped inside and sat down in my usual seat next to her. "Hey.." I smiled weakly. Shes so peaceful. "Chandler, if you can hear me, I want you to know this. You can let go, you can just let go. Its your choice though. I want you to know, Adam, Tyler, Myself, and others love you" I smiled wiping a tear. "Oh yeah, ever since I told Youtube that you went into a coma, they freaked out. Now your a national tag!" I laughed. "You would of liked that. Its called, #WakeUpChander or #WeLoveYouChandler. Man, almost 1 million people did that. See, you can do things in life that are successful.." I sighed. "My cuts are gone...I dont need them anymore. But, I do need you. I almost thought about cutting the other day" I sighed. "Please just dont leave me, because Im me.." I sighed. I picked her weak, pale hand and kissed it.

I put my head down, still holding her hand. Then, the most amazing thing in the entire life of wisdom and humanity happened, what Ive been waiting for, for ever!

"A national hashtag, eh?"