Chappie 25

I hope its chap 25 becaus eo easily forget.....man I sound like a blonde...sorry if you are blonde I didn't mean to offend u!

Any way I left you with suspence, I think u wanna know huh?

(What if I just end it here, and just prank you guys into thinking this is a chappie) XD

-----------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

(Ps I think this chap will be funny and feel train station)

I was deep in sleep when I woke up to my phone ringing. "Ughhhh..." I groaned. I rubbed my eyes and answered. "Hello?" I asked groggily. "Sorry to wake you miss but do you know, Chandler?" She asked. I was wide awake by then. "Yeah she's my BestFriend/Sister? Why? What happened?" I askdd worrily. "Miss, your friend has been in a car accident" she said. I was in shock. How, why, when, WHY?! "What happened?!? HOW?!?" I asked. "A drunk truck driver hit her car as she was going across the street" she replied. "Ill be over straight away" I said with confidence. I hung up quickly and screamed. I curled up in a ball and cried. Then I heard pitter patters of feet rushing down the hall. My door slamed open to see standing in the doorway, Tyler. He was wearing a pot on his head and a frying pan in his hands. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he aksed waving his frying pan around the room. "Chandler...car.." I burst into tears before I could finish. "Calm down Bec, tell me what happened" Tyler said soothingly. "Hospital, Now!" I shouted. Tyler must have slept in his clothes because he didnt have to dress. I just went in my PJs. We drove as fast as we could *Not getting in trouble* to the hospital. We parked and I burst through the doors. I ran up to the desk and panted. "Rebecca Clemens! I need to see Chandler Karnegis!" I asked quickly. "Anyone else?" she asked. "My boyfriend Tyler Christie who is very slow...and a few friends maybe later" I said quickly. "Room 427" she replied. "Thank you!" I said. I walked quickly to Room 427 as fast as I could. I knew this had to be a prank or something....Could it?!

Tylers POV

Dang, she runs fast. This must be major, like BIG MAJOR! I finally got through the doors panting a bit. The lady at the desk pointed to a corridor and say 427. I nodded and went on. I walked as fast as I could to catch up with her, but failed to see she made it. I took a deep breath in front of the door 427, and went in. I saw Chandler on the bed (A/N Man its hurting me irl to write this because my bestfriend/sister made this character up and I keep imagining her like this) with IVs up and down her arms, stitches on her face, arms, legs, and hands, and a breathing mask over her mouth. I then saw Bec over with Chandler in a ball crying. I walked over to her and pulled her on my lap. She was still in a ball, crying her heart out, on my lap with my comfort, but it wasent helping at all. I sat there for a an hour til she finally fell asleep. It was 2:00 whwn we got here, and now it is 3:00 a.m.

I set Becca down carefully on the bedding next to the window, and went out in the corridor to make a few calls..

-----------------------------------

Can't write this chapter any longer without shedding tears....

   Here ya go Freaks...

Peace Out!

   ~Jess Out~