Chappie 11

Man writing this while on my computer is hard... but oh well im texting my sista Kat! ;3 ill be adding her to the story because she is putting me in her story.. so yeah win win right? anyway lezzgo!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

She nodded. I can tell she was shocked. 

*TIME SKIP WHEN SHE WAS DONT TALKING WIF DEM*

I traded skype name with them so we could collab later. I took the stuff to the front to get the shoes in a diffrent size. But then someone else came and we said "Excuse me ma'am do you have these shoes in a size 8?" together. I looked over at her and she looked at me. She had curley blonde hair with tips. She was wearing a grey hoodie with a cute pic of Jeff the Killer (A/N the kind that looked like japaneese plusies)'saying go to sleep', and black ripped skinny jeans. 

"Chandler?!" i said shocked. "Becca?!" She said also shocked. I hugged her and said 'I havent seen you in FOREVER!". "I know right!" she said happily. I havent seen her since the 1st grade.

~Flash Back

It was the first grade. I was being bullied again. They were punching me and kicking me. I was crying so hard but they couldnt hear me over their insults. "Waste of air" "Worthless piece of sh**" "Sh**"  " Whore"  "Slut". Then i heard a girl yell "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!".  "What are you gonna do about it" one said. She kicked him where the sun dosent shine. He groaned and fell. "Anyone else?" She said smirking. They tried punching and kicking, but she a ninja and blocked everything. They ran away. I layed on the ground shocked. She helped me up. "My names Chandler" she said holding out her hand. "R-rebec-ca" i said stuttering and shyly shaking her hand.

We became Sisters *not literally*. Until the 7th grade she had to move. "Im sorry becca" she said crying. "i-ts ok" i said sobbing into her shoulder. After that i didnt see or hear from her anymore.

~Flash Back over~

We paid then left but i asked "Hey wanna come over?". "Sure i was just heading over to my university" she said. "Which one?" I asked curious. "Youtuber University" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOH CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wudya think about the flashback and all? And Kat how ya like your person?!?!? Im so curious! So yeah dont hate me about the cliff han- *Gets hit with cheeze* WTF CHEEZE?!?!?! You: THROW THE CHEEEEEEEZE *Throws cheeze* Me: OWW OW OW WHY DOES CHEEZE HURT SO BAD! *gets killed by cheeze*

Anyway See ya soon my freaks!

~Jess Out~