Chappie 14

Holy shizz nuggets!!! look how far we got into this book! IM SOOOO PROUD OF MY SELF!!!!

------------------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

The kiss was amazing! It felt like heaven! Once we pulled away we blushed like CRAZY! We were like little red tomatos. But then realised that Kyle and Chandler were watching us. We looked like DEEP DEEP red tomatos. But it was even worse...they video tapped us...

  Omg ill fraking kill her!!! I didn't know what to do at that point. It was soo embarrasing!

Tylers POV

Emarassing. Wonderful. Shocked. Awkward. Is what I'm feeling. I was DEFINATLY killing Kyle later. But how about now?

I looked at her she nodded and smirked. I smirked and got up with her. We chased after our BFFs and got them. I tackled down Kyle. "YOU FRAKING DONE NOW?!" I yelled. "Nope" he said. I looked over at Bec and saw her tickling her to death. I looked back at Kyle smirking. "Wha- Wait nononononono!!!" he said trying to get up. He knew he was ticklish. I pinned him down and tickling him to death. I looked over to see Chandler passed out. I looked over at Kyle to see him passed out.

I smirked and dragged him to my room and put him in bed. Bec had the same idea. we put them together cuddleing. We left the room and burst out laughing sooo hard! "That was-" She tried to say but was cut off by a man. I looked up and saw Adam. "Adam?" I asked. "Tyler?" He asked. "What are you doing here" I asked. "Here to ask wtf your laughing so loud about" he replied. "Follow" She said. He followed her and showed him. Once they came out, he burst out laughing.

Skys POV

As I walked into the room with her, I was so confused. She told me everything. As I walked out I burst out laughing. After 2 minutes of laughing, I heard a girly scream. Must be the girl. Kyle ran out screaming like a girl, hm. Once the girl got out she screamed at the other girl sitting next to Tyler. "WHAT THE FREAKING HECK REBECCA!" she yelled, I guess that's Rebecca. "Chandler we are fraking even. Got it? Good" She said giggling, I guess that was Chandler.

Kyle came back and glared at Tyler. "Oh jeezus" I said trying not to laugh. The Chandler girl imediatly looked at me shocked. "Oh. my. fried chicken!" She said pulling Rebecca up and away from us. "So who are those two?" I asked Tyler. "Well that one that was yelled at was Rebecca but jyst call her Becca or Bec" Tyler replied.

"And the one that was yelling, is Chandler" Kyle said. Chandler was a very pretty name for a very beautiful girl. WAIT STOP ADAM! You just broke up with Alyssa! But she is just so beautiful! STOP. NO. STOP. NO. STOP. Ughhhh!

------------------------------------------

What should Adam do? Go for Chandler, or go back to 5 billion cats?

What do ya think Kat?

See ya later Freaks!

      ~Jess Out~