Chappie 13

Oooh I bet you just wanna head over to the chappie instead of listening to me. But what ever.

------------------------------------------

Chandlers POV

So they left for Starbucks. I'm now all alone. Hmph. I was playing Minecraft when there was a knock on the door. I went and said "Who the truck is it". "Kyle" He said. I opened the door to be greeted by a tall man with pink hair. "Whatdya need?" I asked him leaning on the doorframe. "1. your number" he smirked "and 2. wherez Tyler, or janet?". "Well 1.Tf man!" I giggled "2. they should be here soon. They went for coffee". "They?" He asked. "Well lemme tell you when you get in here" I said letting him in. "Oh yeah right" kyle said walking in and ploping on the couch with me.

Then I told him everything when we came back from shopping til now. "He's gonna get some!" He laughed yelling. "Oh Frak no!" I laughed. We were laughing the whole time til Bec and Tyler came back. "WE ARE BACK BISH" they yelled. They came in to see us laughing. "Tf is going on here" Tyler asked soo confused. That only made us laugh hard. "WTF YOUR LAUGHING WITHOUT ME!" Bec said walking in. Then Kyle finally said "H-hi I'm K-Kyle" He said out of breath. "Rebecca. but call me Becca or Bec" She said.

Kyles POV

After plopping on the couch she told me everthing. But of course I had to make it weird and say "OOOOH He's gonna get some!". "Oh frak no!" she saI'd giggling. Then we burst out laughing. After a while of laughing, yhey came back.

~Time skip til now~

  So I said hi and then we finally stopped laughing. "Ok now that you guys stopped laughing, what were u guys doing" Tyler asked. "I yelled you were gonna get some when you left here" I said smirking. Tyler laughed and shoke his head.

Chandlers POV

I can tell somethings up with those two. I pulled Kyle outta the room and asked him "Can you tell that there is something with those two?". "Yeah I was wondering that too" he said. We peeked our heads out to see them. But when we did we saw them..Kissing.

------------------------------------------

OOOOOH LOOKS LIKE SHE SAID YES! Now what will Kyle and Chandler do?!?! Ooooh

See you freakz later

        ~Jess Out~