Chappie 21

Lol Skyping again anyone wanna join? inbox me!

-----------------------------------

Chandlers POV

I saw 3 girls getting pushed around and called names by...Antvenom, Captain Sparkles, Jocelyn *Tys GF, and Ssunde. "STOP THE CAR LIKE NOW!" Becca yelled at me. I slamed on the brakes and she bolted out the car door.

Rebeccas POV

When we got to the university we saw 3 girls getting pushed around by MY bullies! "STOP THE DAMN CAR IMEDIATLY!!" I yelled at Chandler. I ran over to Shy, Shadow or Shade, and Owl.  "STOP!" I yelled getting infront of them. Antvenom was about to punch Owl but I stepped in. My nose bled and I fell. I heard some snickers and some laughs. I saw Chandler running over with Tyler. I got a little lightheaded, but Owl came over and helped me up. I saw Chandler getting the girls away and checking them for bruises. And Tyler getting a teacher/ Princaple over here. Ssunde looked terrified, while the others...not so much.

Ssundes POV

I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to. Is all I ever say in my head besides sorry. Once Ant punched Becca, who had just gotten back from dieing almost, I literally mentally broke down. I never wanted this...

~Ssundes past~

My parents died. All I have left is Derps. I was walking down the hall with my head down with Derps. We got to our lockers finally... And Derps left for class. I got my books and shut my locker to be turned around forcefully. "Tisk tsk tsk...Ian..." Taylor also known as Antvenom said. There stood Jocelyn, Jordan/Captin Sparkles, And Antvenom. "W-what do you w-want" I asked looking a bit terrified

"You will join us Ian..Or we hurt you and your mistake of a brother" Jordan said smirking. "You wouldn't" I said. "Oh yes we would..And if you tell, you won't see your mistake brother again" Jocelyn said walking away.

~End of Ssundes past vision~

I was forced to look tough and act tough. otherwise I would get me and my beloved brother hurt. We walked with the Principal to his office. They called me in first while everyone else waited outside. I sat down and he asked "You, and your friends, Why did they punch that girl and hurt her friends?"

I broke down crying physically. "I-I...didn't..want to...." I said sobbing. I told him everything about my past. "You arnt in trouble if you were forced to do this. But they are in a HEAPS of trouble! Next time this ever happens tell me" he said. I was so overjoyed and then told him not to say it was me. After everyone got interviews. I realised that everyone was safe exept the crew of the bullies, they got expelled. I was soo happy! But now its explaining time...

-----------------------------------

Wow long mkay well peace freaks!

              ~Jess Out~