YouTube University

Cello guys it me Jesslyn! Don't think I'm copying anyone because I am NOT! Well any wayz guys I hope u enjoy this I will write every Saturday and Wednesday! If I don't, do not worry I have school starting soon so ya. ANYWHO, let me list the youtubers! Felix-Pewdiepie Marzia-Cutiepie Mitch-BajanCanadian Jerome-ASFJerome Adam-SkyDoesMinecraft Mario-Red Tiffany-IHasCupquake Tyler-MunchingBrotato Jesslyn*me*-Rebecca. I will add more people if needed but anyways til then I will have these peoplez.

I will also have contests and I will ask people for suggestions. BUT, I love you all and I think we need to get into the chapie, hm?

Love ya! Vote Comment and Remember to read! *And fangirl ;D*

------------------------------------------

Rebecca's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. *Buzz Buzz* I picked it up and saw it was from a University. No wait, it was YOUTUBE UNIVERSITY. I fist pumped my fists in the air and answered. "Y'ellow" I said calmly. "Hello, is this Rebecca?" they asked. "Yes" I replied. "Oh good. We are calling to tell you that you are accepted into Youtube University" they said happily. "OMG!! REALLY?!?!?" I said almost yelling. "Yes the semester starts on August 10th" they said. I replied "Ok! Ill see you on the 9th" I said happily. "Bye" then they hung up.

Omg I can't believe this is happening!!! Omg omg omg! I quickly got up and took a shower. I dried my hair and brushed it and got dressed in a pink crop top black shorts and brown boots.

I went down stairs and marked another day off the calendar. It was July 20. Omg 11 days till I go to the University. I jumped and did a stupid dance. "What the heck are you doing" my dad said comming down stairs. "I. GOT. INTO. A. UNIVERSITY" I said excitedly. "OH MAH GAWD" Then he started dancing with me. "WTF" my sister said comming over to us. "She got into a college!!!* Dad yelled in excitement. She then came over to me and hugged me saying "I'm so friggin proud of you, I always knew you could do it!" I loved hearing those words.

After we had our hugging/dance party we decided to have waffles. But they werent any usual waffles, they were RAINBOW WAFFLES!!! The last time we had these were on my b-day. "Who wanty waffleys?" my dad said in a silly voice. "ME!!!" my sister and I said in unison. "JINX" I yelled. "Freggin crud cakes" she mumbled. I punched her in the arm giggling. My dad sighed and said her name 3 times. I shoke my head and said "I changed the rules u have to say her name....6.wait..23 times!" I said proudly. My sad sighed deeper. "Rene..Rene..Rene...*etc*" once my dad finished my sister fist pumped the air. "Here are your waffles ma'ladys" he said in a royal servant voice. I mocked him and said

"Why thank you my good sir" We all just giggled. After we ate I went to my room. I fell ontop of my bed, then 5 seconds later my laptop rang. "Wtf" I said sitting down on my computer chair.

I looked and it was skype. Some guy named 'RainbowMonkeyMan'. I answered. But there was no one there. I saw what they were doing scareing me. hmph. 2 can play at that. I ducked out of sight and grabbed my creepy mask and fake knife. I heard a boo come from skype, but then it said wtff? I jumped out and yelled "RUNNN IM COMMING FOR COOKIES!!!!". the person literally back fipped twice. I laughed sooooo hard. "Hahaha very funny Rebecca" he said.

Hey guys sorry to say but.... I HAVE TO END THE CHAPPIE!!! *Ducks from objects being thrown*. HEY! You misse- *gets hit with a duck*. WTF A DUCK?!?! Anyway its like 1:00 am and I'm tierd. Anywho see u guys on

the

flip side ;3