Chappie 3

Hey guys! Its late but eh, I'm bored. So now when I'm bored and when its time to update ill update! Well lets get to it!

------------------------------------------

Rebeccas POV

I opened the door to someone who I necer wanted to see EVER again.

Dayle.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE." I yell. "Well that's no way to treat me? Now we have business to get to" Dayle said trying to get in. "NO! You are not allowed here at all! WHY ARE YOU BACK!" I screamed.

"Well, Love, your taking me back" he said evily. Before I said anything Joey came and said "Hey Becca!". Dayle glared at me and walked off. "Who was that?" Joey asked. "My ex boyfriend" I said with a sigh. "Well remember when I said I was bringing friends?" he said. I nodded. "Well here is Shane" he said as a woMAN came from behind. "SHANAYNAY!" he/she said. "Sorry hun" he said kissin Shanaynay's cheek. "Are you two a thing?" I asked happily confused.

"Yepseroo" he said holding Shanaynays hand. "Okay a couple of things. 1. Since when 2. come in 3. I forgot" i said. "Ok 1. since the 'break up' 2. ok" he answered.

We got inside did the live stream with Shanaynay and Joey. They announced that Shoey was real, and then finished. Then Joey asked something I didnt wanna talk about. "Hey Becca...um...I know you probably don't wanna talk about this but...why was Dale here?" I sighed. Then said the story.

              ~Flashback~

   It was a cool fall morning. My dad went to work and so did my sister. That left me with my mom. I didn't have school today for some odd reason. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF S*** GET DOWN HERE" my mother said. My mother never liked me because I wasn't normal like my sister. I was weird and stupid. Whenever I made jokes my mother would glare at me which meant 'Beatings'. So I went downstairs to see my mom and some boy. "Here is your new boyfriend!" she said. I didn't know him and he was just another beating person.

He beat me everyday when I didn't give him what HE wanted or when I didn't do anything good. But one day I decided to call the frigging cops. "Its over" I said looking him dead in the eye. he served 5 years then was let go. Now he is back.

              ~Flashback over~

"Wow" is all they said. I started to cry a little bit but they rushed over and hugged me. "Gurl, we are here for you! No needs to cry" Shanaynay said. I laughed a bit.

I finally felt....Safe.

OKAI GUYS, I worked over an hour on this! enjoy this book of LIFE!!!!

    Anyways,

                   Gonna go read some

   fanfics.

              Lurve Yall! ♡

~Jess Out~