Chapter 33

Im sitting outside...its freezing..Happy Valentines Day!

---------------------------

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER

Rebeccas POV

"Stop figiting!: Chandler groaned straightening my wedding dress. Oh did I forget to mention that Tyler proposed like 4 days after she awoke? Yeah..its been 16 months. WOOPS! "But I look fat in this!" I whined. "No you dont!!!" She sighed and sat me down. "Now makeup!".

"Can I look now?" I asked.  She shook her head. I sighed lightly.

"Okay look!" She turnes me around. I took a look in the mirror to see my eye shadow was a light brown shade with a hint of yellow and orange, light cherry red lipstick and a hint of pink blush. My hair was in a half up, half down curls. I gasped. I finally looked beautiful. I turned around and hugged my maid of honor. "Thank you!" I thanked Chandler. All my brides maids were wearing a TARDIS blue, strapless sweetheart neckline dress that went to their ankles. But Chandler was wearing a light blue, strapless, round neckline that went to her knees. (I dont know what round neckline is, Im guessing..)

I linked my arm with my dads, he smiled down at me. "You look so beautiful sweethart" I smiled. "Oh lord..Im going to cry!" My sister whined. I have to admit, I was going to cry aswell. Then the music started, here we go.

First, Adam and Chandler went through.

Next, my sister and the Kermit aka Dakota (right or nah?).

Then, Merome..(BOYEAH!)

Then Finally me and my dad. 

"Dad stop crying..You will make me cry!" I whispered. He was crying like a little child! I was going to cry for real! "But I cant believe my little girls getting married!" He whispered wiping his tears.

We walked down the rose peatled aisle and towards the front. (A/N Her outfits on the side or top!) Tyler was already in awe and his mouth was agape slightly. As I got up to him, my dad let go of my arm and we then started the ceromony.

---------------------------

BOO YEAH! IM BACK! Yeah, I started writing this on Valentines Day but then didnt finish it...

OH YEAH! I figured out how to use polyvore and what it is so, Im A GENIUS! Why didnt I find this before?!?!

Anywho,

Peace Freaks!

   ~Jess Out~