Chapter 30

Yas, im back. ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WANTED ME TO!

Aka,

Kathrynbvb12
Brotatosdemigod
Etc.

---------------------------

After a week

Chandlers POV

Well alot has happened this past week.

-School burnt down, by an unexpected microwave acident in the teachers lounge.

-Rebecca, Tyler, Adam and others keep coming to see me every single day until they HAD to leave.

-Apparently they arent building the school back, what a shame.

Bad news:

If I dont wake up in a week, They will pull the plug and announce me dead.

So yes, Im still here listening to conversations, going to the medical lounge and finding out one of the doctors is having an affair with the nurse, and the nurse is married! So is the doctor, but its weird and silly. Adam brings me my favorite flowers every day, Blue Lillys.

Rebecca comes in telling me how everyone is doing and that everyone is making me famous on the internet. They're saying, '#WakeUpChandler★'.

So thats how its been.

Rebeccas POV
6 more days til Chandler is suppose to wake up.

I woke up with a sigh. Tyler was next to me, still asleep. I kissed his forhead lightly and went to take a shower.

After my shower I went to go get dressed. I threw on a white tanktop, a Pikachu zip-up hoodie, black shorts, white socks, and black combat boots. I went and brushdd out my long hair and straightened it. As I went back into the bedroom I saw Tyler was still asleep, so I went downstairs and started cooking. I cooked bacon and eggs then brewed aome coffee. "Morning.." I heard a sleepy Tyler say. I turned around and gave him the plate and coffee. He kissed my cheek and thanked me. I smiled. "Imma head off to the store, what do you need?" I asked him. "Maybe, a new head set?" He replied with a mouthfull.

I nodded and left.

---------------------------

Yes, its a filler. Yes, it does suck. Yes, im the worst writer ever. Yes, you may be dissagreeing. Yes, i am reading your mind right now. And yes, you are thinking about your dads butt, you nasty.

XD

ANYWAYS IM BACK B