Gala trouble

"Hey, Sebastian. You know that charity gala coming up?" Mr Smythe questioned. "Somethings came up, can you represent me there."

"Of course," Sebastion replied, "send me the details over, and I'll be there."

-----

"Oliver, you will need to be around the charity gala tonight with your gear," Felicity spoke, breaking him from his training.

"Why?" Oliver asked, drying his sweaty hands.

"The Smythe heir, Sebastian Smythe, has just released that he will be attending in place of his father," Felicity stated, "this information, along with the fact that he hasn't appeared in over five years has made him a huge target. There have already been rumours of an attack planned to hurt this guy."

"Alright," Oliver nodded, "The Green Arrow will have to be coming then."

-----

"Sebastian!" Blaine exclaimed as he saw Sebastian walk down the stairs into the charity ball.

"Blaine," Sebastian nodded as he walked over to where the exclamation had oriented.

Kurt rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Blaine's waist before giving an impatient cough.

"Lady Hummel, a pleasure," Sebastian nodded, his lips twitching into a small smirk.

"The feelings mutual," Kurt stated, wrapping his arm tighter around Blaine.

"Need to feel my legs, honey," Blaine whispered into Kurt's ear as the man loosened his grip. "Been a while since we've last heard of you," Blaine acknowledged to Sebastian.

"I've been... Preoccupied, one could say," Sebastian smirked.

"Do you ever slow done?" Blaine asked.

"I've only sped up," Sebastian smirked.

Blaine shook his head, almost affectionately. "You do know your group hasn't been the same without you," Blaine pointed out as the three of them walked towards the centre.

"I'm surprised that you care," Sebastian stated, glancing at Blaine from the corner of his eye. "They are the opposition. The darkness when you're the light."

"I wouldn't be a perfect hero if I didn't care," Blaine noted.

"I would not be so sure; it's the villain's job to worry for the heroes," Sebastian smirked.

"What, you possessive?" Blaine asked, feeling Kurt's arm tighten again.

Sebastian locked eyes with Blaine, his voice dropping to a growl, "territorial would more be the word."

"Well, back of, meerkat. Blaine's my territory," Kurt spoke up, glaring daggers at the man in front of him.

"I suggested nothing otherwise," Sebastian monotoned.

"Oliver, have you seen him yet?" Felicity whispered in his ears, "you need to keep your eyes on him."

"I don't have eyes on him; I am not sure how he looks, much can change in five years," Oliver hissed into his drink.

"He is most likely to be talking to Blaine and Kurt Anderson," Felicity stated.

Oliver scanned the room; his eyes were flicking through everyone for the Hollywood Gay Couple. There, central in the room. There was a third person.

Wait?

Was..?

Was that?

Barry?!