Miss our fights

When Oliver found himself pulled through a breach that evening, he did not expect to find himself on stage.

When Snart found himself falling through his floor into a breach, he had a slight idea of what was about to happen. Once the Rogues worked out Barry's identity, this started happening a lot more often.

Barry was greatly amused when Oliver was pulled through a breach, but this amusement was lost when Snart fell from one on top of him.

Cisco had arranged something with Lisa. A karaoke bar was used as a form of entertainment. Well, an empty karaoke bar filled with family and friends.

Felicity had shrugged when Cisco asked for a set of casual civilian clothes for Oliver. She figured that they were going to do some undercover work or something. Lisa happily gave over a collection of clothing for Snart that she may or may not have got made just for this occasion. Cisco went and grabbed a 'grab bag' from Barry's wardrobe while the man was at work - he figured that there would be something wearable in it.

So it was set, and the men made to change - Barry in his lab, Oliver in Cisco's lab, and Snart in the time vault. When the three men walked back in, mouths dropped.

Oliver walked in first with a simple tight pair of jeans and a dark green shirt. Casual yet formal at the same time. Perfect for someone of his 'ranking'.

Snart was next; he was wearing leather trousers and an ice-blue shirt. Both fitted tightly to his form, the shirt showing some of his skin at the neck with the two unbuttoned buttons and the short sleeves.

Barry was the one that made sure all their mouths dropped; dressed in something they never thought he would touch, let alone wear.

He was dressed in skin-tight midnight black leather trousers with an also very skin-tight red shirt. The shirt had short sleeves, almost pitching into his skin and the top two buttons were undone, tight around his upper body. Just to add to it, his hair was jelled, and he had shiny shoes on his feet.

"Should I mention how Cisco was the one that pulled these from my wardrobe?" Bassy prompted with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I didn't know what was in the bag when I grabbed it!" Cisco said, defending himself. "Now, we don't want to keep the already waiting people any longer!"

"What are you going on about?" Oliver questioned.

"Karaoke!" Cisco shouted.

"Not this again..." Snart and Bassy sighed. It was no secret that Cisco had made the pair sing before after finding some videos of the two singing individually.

"Again?" Oliver asked.

"He gets us doing this often," Bassy shrugged.

"You do know that lyrics will need to be there if you even want a chance of me knowing it, right?" Oliver stated, knowing that they won't be doing any Hamilton songs.

"Don't worry. They will be there. They've never been used when we go there, but they are assessable," Cisco said, brushing it off before breaching the three men through a breach. "There," he clapped before opening another for himself and the rest of the people left.

-----

Bassy and Snart got into their regular positions, having Oliver stand to their left. In the end, going left to right, it was Oliver, Snart and finally Bassy. It was set. The music started playing as 'Sincerely Me lyrics' came up on the screen.

Dear Evan Hansen
We've been way too out of touch
Things have been crazy
And it sucks that we don't fight that much
But I should tell you that I think of you each night
I rub my nipples and start moaning with delight