Don't want to miss a thing

"I want to have our first dance to singing, live music and all," Lisa stated, looking up at Cisco.

"That sounds wonderful," Cisco nodded, smiling, "it would have to a duet, male-female singers, I'd say."

"It needs to be good vocals as well," Lisa said, "people who can duet well together."

"People who can make it up on the spot," Cisco suddenly stated, before explaining at Lisa look, "so much happens in our lives, we don't know what will happen then."

"So someone who can play an instrument as well as sing," Lisa nodded.

"Let's see what we can find online."

-----

"If you've got the funds, we'll play."

"We do," Lisa stated over the phone.

-----

Lisa smiled as she saw the piano and mics be set up; she'd not been able to attend the practices, so the first dance will be the first time she's heard them sing.

-----

Bassy nodded to Santana as she settled into the seat, resting on his bench. Pulling the mic to a more suitable position, he started the keys as the Dj called for the first dance.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Lisa smiled at Cisco as they slowly moved around the dance floor. The live music was adding to the atmosphere.

I Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

Both dancers felt theirs breathes hitch as they looked at each other.

Lying close to you, feeling *your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
And I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever

Cisco smiled, pulling Lisa closer to himself. Lisa retaliated with a slight kiss to his chin before the two began to dance again.

I don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

The audience watched as the two newlyweds danced, listening to the singers' vocals as it called around the room.

And I don't want to miss one smile
And I don't want to miss one kiss
And I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
And I just want to hold you close
I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
Yeah—
Yeah–

It was like time froze as the vocals dragged out, and the two dancers twirled in the hands of each other.

Don't want to close my eyes
Don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

Slowly the two started to calm down, going back to their initial slow movements.

I don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't want to miss a thing

As the song drew to an end, the two rocked in each other arms, foreheads resting on each other.

Slowly, the audience filled onto the dance floor, dancing as the music continued.

Bassy laughed as he continued to play the piano as Santana continued to sing. Slowly, as the dancing came to a close, Santana and Bassy made their way from the stage, mingling in with the audience at the married couple's insistence.

"Sebastian, you look familiar," Cisco called, jogging up to the man as he stood next to the refreshments.

"I should hope so; I've been your friend for the past few years," Bassy chuckled, turning to face Cisco, "I helped you pick out your suit."

"Barry?"

Barry nodded with a chuckle, "that is me, my middle name is Sebastian Smythe, and it's who I went by during high school."

"Is this what you disappear to do sometimes?" Cisco asked, grabbing a drink alongside Barry.

"Sometimes," Barry smiled, "other times I went to meet up with my old group. Apparently, they missed me."

"Apparently?"

"I- wasn't the nicest," Barry mumbled before brightening up, "but it's your wedding day! We need to be talking about that!"

Cisco raised an eyebrow at the subject change but left it. "I can not help but feel like I've tied my soul to the devil."

"Someone talking about me?" Lisa asked, wrapping her arm around Cisco's neck.

Barry chuckled as Cisco half choked. "Enjoying yourself, Lisa?"

"Plenty. Didn't know you sang, Jailbreak," Lisa commented.

"I did my singing more in my high school years, never brought it up," Barry shrugged, "now I believe you have a married life to enjoy first."

"Come!" Lisa stated, dragging Cisco away, ignoring the pleading look he sent to Barry.

Bassy chuckled, taking a drink as he watched his friend get dragged around everywhere.

933