The Final Lie: The Torn Page

Date: Sunday, May 3

Time: 10:34

"Hello there. My name is Tsuyu Asui and this is a message for Izuku Midoriya."

"Oh that sounds too cliche...I'll change it a bit..."

Take 2

"Midoriya! How've you been! I know this is-"

"Okay that sounds like crap, kero, I'll try again."

Take 3

"Hello, It's me, Tsu-chan, and I-"

"KIRISHIMA YOU STUPID IDIOT WHY IS MY ROOM FILLED WITH YOUR STUPID RED CROCS COME BACK HERE YOU RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!"

TAKE 4

*sigh*

"Hey Midoriya! This may be a bit weird that you get this at some point but..."

"I'd just like to say something to you."

---

The air blew crisp in that early morning. The sky was clearer than before. Birds were flying to the south. The sounds of people laughing, shouting, talking. It was just a normal day. But a new normal. Right?

"Hey! Midoriya!"

He turned around and saw Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari rushing up to him.

"Guys? Do you need anything?"

"We just wanted to stop by to see how you were doing, with everything that had happened you know?"

Midoriya looked down at the soft snow before looking back up at the three of them.

"Thanks, I appreciate that!"

Kaminari then handed him something.

"You're going to see her right!?"

Midoriya nodded.

"Then give her this!"

He plopped down the item in his hand.

"A bouquet of flowers?"

There were many colors ranging from pink to orange to white. They were all tied up in a white colored paper wrap and tied up by an orange colored ribbon.

'A unique color choice...'

"Will you give them to her?"

Midoriya smiled.

"Of course I will."

---

"First and foremost, you're probably confused on what's going on right now."

"I don't blame you. Even now, I don't even know."

"When you get this message, you're probably thinking.... why?"

"I'll tell you this."

"No matter what happens in the future."

"You'll keep moving forward."

"Don't let the past affect you."

"Don't let it be your barricade."