Fifth Lie

As Sero walked in the common room and sat down on the couch next to Kaminari, he couldn't help but think about the text his mom sent. He knew that telling the information right now would help the 'Tsuyu Predicament' but for some reason, he couldn't say anything. Words wouldn't come out of his mouth like he wanted to. Just then, Bakugo rose off the couch quite angrily.

"THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!!"

"Kacchan?!"

Bakugo stormed off to the corridor with Midoriya realizing that he was heading to Tsuyu's dorm. Midoriya frantically stood up and followed Bakugo. Mr. Aizawa sighed.

"Sero, can you follow them?"

He looked up slowly and nodded. Sero then took off and followed them both.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!" Bakugo angrily asked Midoriya as he stomped down the corridor.

"A-Are you going to Tsu-chan's dorm?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU?!"

Midoriya was shocked. He didn't know that Bakugo would care about a situation like this one.

"Don't you think going into people's private space would be considered disrespectful?"

Bakugo ignored his logical question as he stopped next to Tsuyu's dorm. Sero then caught up to Midoriya.

"Sensei told me to follow you guys," Sero said out of breath. Midoriya turned to him.

"Do you think Kacchan changed a bit?"

Sero looked at Midoriya.

"Bakugo? Well, maybe he did. He wouldn't be the type to check on someone would he?"

They both walked to Bakugo as he fiddled with the doorknob.

"She locked the damn door! Why would she lock her door?!" Bakugo asked frustrated.

"It's privacy sakes," Sero responded.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Sero sighed.

"Sensei told me to follow you both."

Bakugo looked away and looked at the keyhole. He aggressively shoved his hand in his pocket and took out a green bobby pin. He shoved it in the keyhole and started to twist and turn in the keyhole.

"Where did you get that bobby pin?" Sero asked him.

"...I found it on the floor while walking here."

"So you planned this beforehand?"

Bakugo ignored his question as such. As he made a final turn, the lock clicked and the door was open. He shoved the bobby pin in his pocket and walked in the door.

"Wait! Kacchan! You can't just-"

Midoriya paused as he saw Tsuyu's room. It was quite unique in style. Everything was quite organized which made Midoriya a bit suspicious of something. He shook his head and Sero entered the room as well.

"Stop being so lame and look for something!" Bakugo yelled.

Midoriya instantly started to search the room. Many things were in place so moving things around wouldn't be too useful, but Bakugo did otherwise. As Midoriya looked under her bed, he spotted a piece of paper. He grabbed it without hesitation and called Bakugo and Sero over.

"Is that a hospital bill?" Sero asked.

"Most likey," Midoriya responded.

They thoroughly looked at the information on the bill.

"Patient... Satsuki Asui. Admitted on Thursday, April 30.... Huh? That's odd..."

"What's odd?" Bakugo asked right away.

Sero pointed at a certain area on the paper.

"It says here it was printed on Friday at 7:02pm, but something seems off."

"What? Why?!" Bakugo asked angrily.

"Did you see on the news the sudden increase of patients going to this hospital on Friday?"

Bakugo grunted.

"Yeah? So what?"

"Since all of the Senior doctors would be taking care of the new patients, the ones who would be taking care of the other would be..."

"The new recruits," Midoriya ended.

Dead silence hit Tsuyu's room. Darkness shrouded over Sero's face, and Midoriya and Bakugo noticed.

"Sero-kun? What's wrong?"

He nervously looked up at them both.

"I think this situation is more serious than we thought."