Nineteenth Lie

"Tsu-chan?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure this is allowed?"

"What is?"

Midoriya points in a certain direction.

"That."

Where he pointed to was a large mob of Class 1-A students clumped together on the sidewalks. They were all chattering about with Mr. Aizawa on the sidelines.

"Do you not want them here?" she asked.

'Well no... but actually yes...' he replied in his head.

He turned around.

'I thought it was going to be just me and Tsu-chan!' he screamed inside his head.

It was May 5, Childrens day. Midoriya was quite happy that he was going to be outside with Tsu-chan that he kinda fixed himself a bit. But to his surprise, the whole class ended up going with them. Midoriya ended up being disappointed, and he couldn't do anything about it since it was Mr. Aizawa who suggested it.

'Was this on purpose? Or did they have nowhere to go?' he muttered about.

Just then, the bus picked up on the stop and everyone boarded on it. Midoriya instinctively sat next to Tsuyu, who was sitting next to Kirishima.

"Do you think this will be fun? I think it will!" Kirishima said enthusiastically.

"Even the violent mannered Bakugo-kun came here!"

Bakugo then started to rage for some reason.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME???!!!" he yelled.

Sero and Midoriya(again) tried to calm him down. Tsuyu sighed.

"Maybe it's for the better if he comes. He is one of the strongest in our class after all."

They looked at Tsuyu as she spoke.

"Tsu-chan? What is that supposed to mean?" Midoriya asked.

She flinched.

"I-It's nothing. It's just good to have someone like Bakugo-chan in a place like Masegaki Primary School."

She flinched again. Midoriya then noticed something odd about Tsuyu's black earrings.

'Did they just blink color right now?'

As the bus pulled over at the stop, everyone got off and viewed the school.

"Wow! It's so colorful!"

"Look at all the Koinobori!"

"It's amazing!"

Most of Class 1-a seemed to be quite surprised by the event in Masegaki Primary School. Midoriya noticed that Tsuyu was looking a bit glum when she was facing the entrance. He walked over to her.

"Tsu-chan? Are you okay?"

She looked up at him.

"Me? I'm alright!"

She then handed him a brochure. It had all of the events and activities happening in the area.

"The ones I recommend are highlighted in black. Since I made most of them, I decided to give you a special one!"

Midoriya scratched his head.

"Really? Thanks Tsu-chan!"

Tsuyu looked to the side.

"I think I need to see my fellow people here... I'll see you soon!" she said as she waved off.

Midoriya waved back and looked at the event. He breathed in and looked at the brochure.

"Let's get this started."

Hello! It's me, username 'ayers'

I'm not sure if you had realized but...

Some of the chapters I'm writing are getting quite long since I usually just keep on writing and writing(─‿‿─)

So I'm just saying that these chapters will become longer(min 500 words) just cause. 

And if any of you are short-chapter readers then I am sorry( -。-)

See you later!

'ayers'