Eighth Lie

A while after the Tsuyu Asui soap opera, Tsuyu went up to her room right away. Since it was dinner time already, everyone else just went to the dining area. They all got their food and sat in their respective seats. They also noticed a peculiar man sitting at one of the tables. He was reading a newspaper and had sunglasses on. This made Midoriya quite suspicious of this person, until Tsuyu entered the dining room. When everyone saw her, they felt quite relieved that she wasn't loitering around somewhere. Their next goal was for her to not leave early. But as they were going to approach her, Tsuyu waved at the mysterious man and smiled at him. Everyone was quite shocked by her actions. As she approached the food court, Mina and Kaminari walked up to her.

"Tsu-chan, would you like to eat with us?"

"...sure?"

For some reason, Midoriya didn't want Tsuyu to eat with anyone let alone Kaminari. He wanted to eat with her alone. He wanted to talk with Tsuyu about everything, while watching her beautiful black eyes- Midoriya jumped.

'What did I just think of her right now?'

Midoriya shook his head. It wasn't a lie that Midoriya thought of her like that, it was just because he didn't know he would've been in a trance because of it.

"Midoriya? Are you alright?" Iida asked him.

"Y-yeah. I'm okay," Midoriya stammered as he drank his miso soup.

He then glanced over to Tsuyu following Mina and Kaminari with her food. Midoriya then noticed something strange.

'Why are Tsu-chan's ears red? Are earrings supposed to hurt that much?'

Just then, Ochako asked Midoriya a question.

"Deku-kun, why were you glancing at Tsu-chan all of a sudden?"

"...no reason," Midoriya guessed.

Ochako smiled.

"If you're really worried about Tsu-chan, you should go talk to her. Of course, all of us are worried but we do our best for her to relax."

Midoriya sighed. He knew Ochako was right. And with that, he had a little confidence boost.

'Alright! I'm going to talk to Tsu-chan right after dinner! And there's no backing off now! Who knows that someone else will talk to her!'

And with that, he planned out his idea to talk to Tsuyu.