Twentieth Lie: The Platform Files

"Let's see here..."

As Midoriya walked in through the entrance, he couldn't help but feel surprised by all of the cool decorations circulating across the school. Everyone was having fun; especially the children. Midoriya smiled as he looked at the brochure Tsuyu gave him. There were many activities implanted in the brochure that he wanted to do them all but he wanted to try out the suggested ones Tsuyu said to him. He traced his finger across the brochure to find the highlighted spots. He then realized they were all grouped together in a section called 'Infamous Games created by Gamna and Beru.'

'It's those names again...I wonder why I'm seeing them now..." he thought.

Midoriya then read all of the activities that were highlighted in his head.

The Doctor Assistant Predicament

Do you have what it takes to be a Doctor Assistant?

Be an Agent in Disguise

Gear for Kiddy Spy Agents

Storytelling with the Asui's

Listen to all of the odd stories!

Strongest one Alive

Are you still strong without your quirk?

Morse Code Lesson for Kids

Learn Morse Code!

As Midoriya was finished reading, he blinked once at the section before scanning it again.

'Is this really for kids? Who planned these?'

But since they were suggested by Tsuyu, he decided to go with it.

"Okay! Let's start!"

He headed over to the The Doctor Assistant Predicament area and noticed some kids surrounding it. He walked over to see what was going on. There was a person in a natural lab coat with a checklist in his hand. He faced Midoriya.

"Do you my friend have what it takes to be a doctor assistant?" he asked in monotone.

"Yes! I do!" he agreed.

The man in the lab coat then asked some questions to Midoriya. He got them all right since they didn't have anything to do with anything sciency.

'Is this really a test? But they seem familiar...'

He was about to leave until the last question caught him off guard.

"If there was a power outage in the hospital, what would you do first?"

Midoriya looked at the man and to the ground.

'What would I do first? I...'

He looked up.

"I would check the patients first."

"DING DING DING! You got it right my friend!"

The kids surrounding Midoriya cheered.

"Thank you for playing 'The Doctor Assistant Predicament!'

Midoriya nodded as he secretly walked away from the area.

'I wonder....'

The next area he went to was 'Be an Agent in Disguise.' There were many kids there surrounding different materials. As Midoriya walked up to the area, he noticed something there that seemed familiar to him.

"Aren't these..."

They were black earrings for spy agents. Coincidentally, they looked just like Tsuyu's.