Eighteenth Lie

As they reached the Heights Alliance, Tsuyu decided to leave first.

  "Where are you going? Tsu-chan?"

  "I'll just be in my room. I'm going to be recording something so it might take a while. Kero."

Tsuyu left and Midoriya watched her.

  "I'll go to my room as well..."

As Midoriya entered his room, he decided to listen to the phone call recording he had in the hospital. Sitting himself down on the chair, he placed his phone on the table and looked through his call history. He pressed replay on the most recent phone call and listened closely.

  "tap...tap tap tap...tap... tap...tap... tap tap tap...tap tap...tap...tap."

    "Is this some kind of code? But what code uses tapping?"

He listened again.

  "tap...tap tap tap...tap... tap...tap... tap tap tap...tap tap...tap...tap."

An idea then popped inside his mind. He grabbed a pencil and paper from his drawer and started tapping the rhythm. He listened to the rhythm again.

  "tap...tap tap tap...tap... tap...tap... tap tap tap...tap tap...tap...tap."

He then drew a line on his paper and a dot when necessary each time he listened to the recording. When he was finished, he lifted his paper up to see more clearly.

  "So this is what you call morse code huh?"

Midoriya started to tap the rhythm.

[-..---..-.--.]

  "But what does it mean?"

As he was about to search it up, he heard a knock on his door. A bit annoyed, he opened it and saw Tsuyu standing in front of his door.

  "Ah! Tsu-chan! Do you need anything?" he asked, quite flustered.

  "I've been meaning to ask you something."

  'Tsu-chan gets right to the point doesn't she?' Midoriya thought.

Tsu-chan then gave him an interesting card with the words 'CHILDREN'S DAY CELEBRATION.'

  "I'd like to invite you to a Children's Day Celebration!"

  "A Children's Day Celebration?"

She nodded.

  "Since tomorrow is May 5, it's Children's Day. And our hospital decided to help out for the event!"

  "That's incredible!"

Midoriya looked at the card.

  "It's held in Masegaki Primary School?"

Midoriya sighed.

  'I wonder if Tsu-chan knows the chaotic things around there...'

Tsuyu nodded.

  "Since I got 2 invites, I decided to give one to you!" Tsuyu said as she smiled.

Midoriya was happy and confused at the same time but his happiness overwhelmed his thoughts. Because of this 'happiness' he(somehow) asked her question that he probably knew the answer to.

  "Since you're giving me this, does that mean we're going on a date?"

Tsuyu blinked once at his question. When Midoriya realized what he had just asked, his face instantly turned bright red and he frantically waved his hands.

  "I-I d-don't mean i-it like that.... I-I just a-assumed t-that's w-what you m-meant..."

  Midoriya stuttered as he spoke.
Tsuyu had a slight blush against her cheek. It was hard to look into eachothers eyes

  "You can think o-of it like t-that if you w-want," Tsuyu said nervously.

  They both bowed down to each other as a thank you note and they both scurried off to their rooms. Tsuyu locked her door and slumped down.

  "I wish that were the case...."