CHAPTER 24

It's been almost 8 months since Priyanka went to Korea. 8 months since she has been living with BTS. She had tried to move out many times, but everytime she failed and ended coming back at the boys apartment. She was also doing great at the hospital. There was so many things to learn and new things which she found quite interesting. Every 3 months she rotates to a new department, and currently she was working at the maternity department.

The boys were almost finished with their tour. They had tours in 26 cities and the response they got felt overwhelming. All of the members were so excited to go back to Korea as they have been touring for 3 months without going back.

"I think I will ask my mum to make all the korean food fir me as soon as we arrive" Namjoon said while he was packing. "Same hyung....... no matter how delicious the foods are all over the world, korean food is something else" Taehyung said. "True.." Namjoon agreed. "GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?" Jungkook yelled out as he entered the room. "CAN YOU LIKE EVER MAKE A NORMAL ENTRANCE?" Jin yelled at Jungkook as he followed him. "Normal and Jungkook dont get along,........m anyways what do you guys think about this?" Jungkook asked as displayed something for the others to see. "Aren't you like too masculine to be wearing that?" Taehyung asked him as they looked a pretty gown inspired by "beauty and the beast" movie. "Its for babysis dumbass" Jungkook scoffed as he went back to his room to finish his packing.

The rest just looked him thinking how Jungkook never bought them gifts and is now buying something for their babysis. "I'm proud of him by the way....." Jin said as he wiped an invincible tear. "We all are hyung... we all are" Namjoon said still looking at the now closed door.

Just then they heard someone knocking at the door. "GUYS WE'LL BE LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES..... HURRY UP" Manager Sejin called out and went away. "We're done packing, let's go then" Namjoon said as he closed his suitcase.

~TIMESKIP TO WHEN THE BOYS ARE BACK TO KOREA~

"DID YOU MISS ME OR WHAT?!!!!" Jin yelled our as they entered the apartment. "Hyung can YOU stop being so EXTRA?" Jungkook asked as he dragged his suitcase and his new playstation in the living room. "Jin and Extra go together.... if you didn't know that already" Jin said as he went to his room. "God I miss being home" Jhope said as he walked in. "Yeah...." the rest said.

They all went to their rooms to unpack. Jungkook went to his room, and saw Priyanka busy doing something on her laptop with earphones on and loud, since he could hear Imagine Dragons - Thunder ⛈ playing from where he stood. He then thought of scaring her, as he slowly made his way towards her. She didn't see him as her back was towards the door.

Jungkook took a water bottle and opened the lid halfway, and approached her. Then he places it halfway above Priyankas head and squeezed the bottle to make the water leak on her hair.

Priyanka got a shock when she felt something leak on her head. At first she thought that the floor above must be leaking, however that couldn't be possible since because when she looked up the floor above was completely dry. She shrugged it off thinking that's shes probably hallucinating. Jungkook was laughing to himself as watching Priyanka look up and then tilt her head to one side thinking. When she got back to work, he moved towards her again.

However, what he didn't know that his reflection was seen through the laptop. Priyanka had seen him when she looked back at her laptop, and decided to play along. But this time when Jungkook tried to pour water in her she looked up.

"Fuck......." Jungkook said as he squeezed the bottle abit too hard and the lid opened causing Priyanka to be drenched. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!" Priyanka yelled at him as he ran our of the room with the empty bottle. The rest of the boys heard Priyanka yell and all ran out of their rooms. By that time Jungkook was running around the kitchen table trying to avoid Priyankas wreath.

"What did you do to her Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked as the boys all stood in the kitchen watching the two younger ones. "This bitch poured water on me....... just you wait.. I'll make sure to get my revenge" Priyanka yelled at Jungkook trying to get hold of him.

Just then Jungkook ran towards the boys and hid behind Jimin. Priyanka also ran towards him, however she slipped on the bottle which Jungkook had thrown on the floor and fell on Jimin.

It seemed as if the time had stopped, nothing was heard or felt. Everything just felt perfect, the way it should be. Jimin with his arms around Priyankas waist and neck, while Priyanka had her grip on his shirt.

The rest stood their watching the two, who had no plans of leaving each others embrace. "Ehm..... excuse me........ YAH!!.......... anyone home........ " Jin tried to get Jimin and Priyanka's attention, but failed. "ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" Namjoon yelled out in Jimins ears, causing him to flinch and drop Priyanka. "Owwie....... " Priyanka cried out in pain. "Shit......I'm so sorry babygirl, are you okay?!....." Jimin asked as he crouched beside Priyanka helping her to sit up. "I'm okay babe.............." Priyanka mumbled softly, but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear causing his face to become a tomatoes cousin.

"In sorry babysis for everything...... I was just excited to see you" Jungkook said as he knelt in front of Priyanka. "Its okay.... I missed you guys alot. I felt so lonely here by myself...." Priyanka said looking up at the boys. "We missed you as well babysis" Jhope said with his heart smile. "You should go change..... let me help you to the room" Jimin said as he helped Priyanka stand up. "Yeah..... we're tired as well so we are going to rest for a while" Yoongi said as he started walking towards his room. "Yeah dont worry about me...... you guys rest" Priyanka said with a smile on her face. She was happy that they are back and that shes not alone anymore. "Jin hyung I'll change and come to your room" Jungkook said as he ran to his room. The rest of the boys went back to their rooms, except Jimin who was standing supporting Priyanka.

"Are you well?" Jimin asked Priyanka. "Yeah.... what about you?" Priyanka asked. "I've been well.... Just missed you alot" Jimin replied. "I missed you too" Priyanka mumbled. Jimin then slowly walked with Priyanka to her room. Jungkook had changed and went to Jins room. "Okay........ um I'll go to my room then....." Jimin said as he slowly made his way to the door. "WAIT........... um... if you dont mind... uh...
You know like could you like...." Priyanka spoke but Jimin cut in. "You can say whatever you want babygirl, I wont mind" Jimin said while smiling. "Its nothing like that...... it's just that..... canisleepwithyouaswell?" Priyanka spoke so quickly that left Jimin confused. "What?" Jimin asked. "Can I sleep with you as well?" Priyanka asked this time slowly, while looking down. "Change quickly and come to bed, I'm tired" Jimin said as he closed the door and got in bed, ushering Priyanka to go change.

Priyanka ran to change her clothes, ignoring the pain in her back, and ran out and got in bed. She held Jimins hand as she snuggled up to him. "I missed this" she said slowly while drifting into sleep. "I missed you" Jimin said as he looked at Priyanka. But then he remembered something....... 'she called me babe?!!!' He thought as he continued staring at his fated love.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I know right.... how lame and stupid is this chapter...... but I still hope that you guys like it abit. 🙂

Like I say all the time... keep safe during this pandemic, keep washing hands and maintain social distancing, and wear face mask.

Also I'd like to thank the 300+ readers, it means alot to me.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Peace out ✌🤡

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●