CHAPTER 11

Jungkook has been playing overwatch for almost 16 hours straight without taking any break. He did not even eat anything, except for banana milk. Eventually he started feeling abit feverish, so after talking with his hyungs he decided to go take a long cold shower and then sleep. However after the shower he felt so tired and weak that he fell asleep in his walk-in closet while he was changing his clothes. None of the members seemed to notice as they thought that he must be in Namjoons room waiting for him. So they all went to sleep except Jimin who had stayed up waiting for Namjoon.

After Jimin had placed Priyanka to sleep in Jungkooks room, he had a quick supper with Namjoon and they both went to their separate rooms to sleep.

It was almost 2 in the morning when Jungkook suddenly woke up as he felt cold. So he somehow dragged himself to his bed and fell asleep. Not knowing that someone else was in bed since Jimin had placed Priyanka on the left side of the bed and Jungkook had climbed on the right side of the bed. Jungkook is a heavy sleeper, so he didn't notice when Priyanka had suddenly rolled over to his side and held onto his arm while sleeping. *Priyanka has a habit of hugging something while sleeping.

TIME SKIP
It was 7 in the morning when all the members woke up except for Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon. Since their schedule starts at 9 the members decided to let the 3 sleep in a bit longer. However around 7.30 AM Namjoon woke up and so did Jimin. They all got dressed up and went to have breakfast which was prepared by Jin and Suga. Everyone were busy eating when they heard Jungkook running outside his room just in boxers panicking.

It was at that moment when Namjoon and Jimin realized that they fucked up. They quickly got up from the table and ran to Jungkooks room. Luckily Priyanka was still sleeping. Then Jimin quickly got jungkooks Jeans and his favourite white shirt for him to change into. And after that he slowly closed the door of the room to allow Priyanka to sleep in without being disturbed.

After Jungkook has dressed he sat on the couch with his arms wrapped around Jins arms. Jhope was looking for banana milk for Jungkook while Suga and Taehyung looked at Jungkook clueless of what's going on. Namjoon was pacing around.

"OKAY SPEAK HUMANS. I WANT ANSWERS WHICH ONLY YOU TWO CAN GIVE" Jin said while looking at Namjoon and Jimin. "Hyung.... Namjoon hyung mentioned last night that he'll be bringing a friend over who is a girl. And you all agreed to it. Remember!..." Jimin said. "Yeah we remember, but then......" Jin was interrupted. "But why is she sleeping in my room hyung" Jungkook said almost in tears that made all the members heart break.

They all knew that he is not comfortable around girls, and yet there was a girl in HIS room, in HIS bed, the entire night without him knowing. Namjoon and Jimin felt so guilty that they could not say anything but apologise to their Maknae.

"We're sorry Jungkook-ah. It's just when we checked your room it was empty and we thought that you are sleeping in someone else's room like always" Jimin said as he sat beside Jungkook. "Yeah. And I didn't want to disturb anyone else so we just let her sleep in your room. We didn't wanted her to sleep on the couch since she had a very long flight and she didn't get enough sleep. So that's why we did that" Namjoon said while sitting in front of Jungkook.

Jin, Suga and Taehyung just kept quite as they listened to the whole story. "Its not your fault Namjoonie hyung and Jiminie hyung. It's just, I got scared when I saw her and I didn't know what to do" Jungkook said with a pout.

He really is our baby even though he's 22 years old. The members thought as they all looked at their Maknae with love and care in their eyes. Just then suddenly Jhope came back with 10 bottles of banana milk and alot of snacks which Jungkook loves.

"Seriously Hobi! Jungkookie is not a child that we give him snacks when he's scared" Jin said as he eyed the snacks. "Talk about yourself...... Thanks Hobi hyung" Jungkook said as he took all the snacks and piled it on his lap. "Well it's not like your gonna eat it all by yourself right" Taehyung said as he took a packet of chips. The rest of the members also took some packets of snacks and they were all sitting in a circle eating and laughing at how Jungkook got scared because of a fragile girl.

"Okay but where is she going to stay?" Suga asked while they all ate. "The apartment she was to stay at is being remodelled and she has no where to go at the moment. So I thought we could let her stay here for the time being. I was told that the apartment will be ready in a months time" Namjoon said as he took another sip off the banana milk. "Okay but we have to inform the managers. We cant just let anyone stay here in our dorm. That too a girl" Jhope said in a serious tone. "I actually already asked manager Sejin about it. And he said that it's fine as long as she doesn't cause any problems for us. And by the amount of time I spent with her, she seems pretty safe and trustworthy" Namjoon said.

"Hyung, what's her name?" Taehyung asked. It was then the members realized that they didn't know her name, well except for Namjoon and Jimin. "Her names Priyanka. And apparently for some reason her friends call her Chim" Namjoon replied as he slowly turned to look at Jimin. "Hey that's my name, why would her friends call her that" Jimin said with a small pout on his face. "Well that I dont know" Namjoon replied as he stood up. "Yah... come on we have to go to work now" Namjoon said as he walked towards his room.

The members all got up and cleaned their dorm, except Jungkooks room. It was almost 9 by the time they were all ready to go. Namjoon left a note for Priyanka with Choi hyungs phone contact as he was the one Priyanka knew well. Along with that he left the wifi password for Priyanka as he thought she would be needing it. By the time everything was done they heard manager Sejin knocking on their apartment. Jin made sure that everything's settled while Jimin quickly checked onto Priyanka. After that they locked their apartment and were off to their schedule.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry I know this chapter sucks. I had abit difficulty trying to put my thoughts into words. But I hope you all like it.

Peace out ✌🤡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆