CHAPTER 23

Priyanka suddenly woke up to her phone ringing. Still sleepy she didn't check the caller ID but answered straight away.

"Hello, whose this?" She asked as she answered. "Hey its Adam....." the caller replied. "Who?!" Priyanka asked, now fully awake. "Em we met when i came to your place....... to talk about our marriage..." the caller replied.

It took Priyanka some time to remember who it was, and when she did she snapped.

"First of all I am not interested in marrying you, secondly I thought my family made it clear that you should not contact me, and thirdly HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?" Priyanka asked in an annoyed voice. "I have my ways of getting things...... you should know that now. Also I heard that you're here in Korea, we should meet up sometimes" Adam replied.

Priyanka got a shock when he said 'here in Korea'.

"How did you know of my whereabouts?" Priyanka asked. "Like I said I have my ways...... so where are you staying at? Should I come over?" Adam asked, clearly smirking. "NO!!!!" Priyanka said. "Oh come on.... dont be like that. I know you are just playing hard to get" Adam said.

By now Jimin had woken up and he was trying to get out of the bed without distracting Priyanka, however when he looked at Priyanka, he couldn't help but notice the tensed face of hers.

"DONT CALL ME AGAIN OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET EVEN KNOWING ME" Priyanka yelled back through the phone and threw it away.

Jimin just sat at the edge of the bed trying to figure what happened. He noticed that Priyanka was trying very hard to maintain her breath.

'Crap she's having a panic attack' Jimin thought and quickly climbed back in bed and hugged her.

"Hey babygirl..... its alright.. I'm here" he said as he slowly brushed her hair, trying to calm her. Priyanka hugged Jimin back as if her life depended on him.
"Focus on my voice babygirl, it'll be alright...." Jimin said as he continued brushing his hands through her hair. He slowly started humming a song and noticed that its helping Priyanka calm down, so he continued. After a few minutes Priyanka calmed down and Jimin slowly let her go.

"Don't leave me alone........ please" Priyanka said slowly while looking at Jimin with tears in her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere babygirl....." Jimin said and sat beside her, with arms wrapped around her waist.

"What happened babygirl?" Jimin asked after a few minutes. And then Priyanka told him about how her parents tried to fix her marriage before she came to korea, and then how she rejected it. And now the guy is in korea and is asking to meet up with her.

Jimin felt happy knowing that Priyanka is single, but angry at the fact that she might be stalked by the guy she rejected.

"You are not going anywhere alone from now onwards. I'll request one of our hyungs to be with you always, even at the hospital. And that is final" He said looking at Priyanka in the eye. Priyanka just nodded her head and grabbed his shirt tightly not wanting to think about the problem.

Just then Jungkook knocked at the door. "Ayo Golden Maknae at the door" he shouted as he entered the room. Upon seeing the two in bed he stopped at his track. "What wrong?" He asked. "We'll talk during breakfast" Jimin said as he slowly let go of Priyanka. "Okayyyyyyyy......." Jungkook sang as he walked to his walk-in closet.

"Ah babysis I bought you something" Jungkook said as he bought a bag from the closet. "I went shopping and saw this and thought you might like it" he said as he handed Priyanka a pair of high heeled boots. "I also have a matching one here" he said as he took out his. Priyanka always loved wearing boots, and the one in front of her was just perfect for her. "Oh my god it's really pretty...... thank you KookieMonster" Priyanka said as she hugged Jungkook. "Anything for you babysis" Jungkook said as he hugged Priyanka back.

Jimin was so jealous that he is being ignored by his girl. "OKAYYY THATS ENOUGHT..... let's go get freshen up now shall we?" He said as he pulled Priyanka away from Jungkook. "Dont have to act all possessive Jimin-ssi" Jungkook said as he dashed out of the room. "Hey stop right there....." Jimin shouted at Jungkook as he ran after him.

Priyanka laughed at the silliness of the two as she slowly headed towards the bathroom to freshen up.

~timeskip to breakfast~
Jimin had already told the boys about the possibility of Priyanka being stalked by some random guy, and they boys were pissed.

"I mean who would do such thing to her? She is so kind and sweet and innocent" Jin said as he placed the plates around the table. "Its making me imagin all sorts of things that could happen to our babysis now" Jungkook said as he nibbled on the carrots he stole from Jin. "I will ask hyung to send someone with Priyanka wherever she goes. And also inform Taemin Taemin hyung so that he can take care of the security system at the hospital" Namjoon said. "Thanks Moni hyung" Jimin said looking at Namjoon. "Anything for you guys" Namjoon patted Jimins back.

~timeskip~
It was almost 2 weeks since Priyanka received the call from Adam. She was always accompanied by one of the bodyguards, and they always made her feel comfortable and at ease. The boys were preparing for their upcoming tour and would usually come home late at nights.

One night after Priyanka had finished her shift, she messaged the bodyguard who came with her that she was coming out.

As she was walking towards the Hospitals parking lot, someone suddenly grabbed her from the back trying to strangle her. Had it not been for Priyankas training and Judo practice, she would have been knocked out easily. But she had somehow managed to flip the guy over her shoulder and throw him on the ground, locking his arms behind his back and face down on the ground.

"Who are you?" She asked threatening the stranger. "Wow you're stronger than I heard" the stranger replied. Priyanka recognized the voice. "Adam?!" She asked. "So you remembered me....... good to know" Adam replied coughing slightly.

By now the bodyguard had rushed to Priyankas side. "Miss you okay? What happened? Whose this?" He ashed as he looked at Adam with anger visible in his eyes. "I'm okay Jung oppa. Can you call the police and hand this guy in? Apparently he is that guy I told you about" Priyanka said. "They are on their way. This guy will be deported back to his country" Bodyguard Jung said. "Dont think this is over for you Priyanka" Adam spoke. "You're still talking? You and your dumb ass will rot in jail now, for attempt kidnapping, stalking and causing distress to an innocent person" the police man told Adam as they handcuffed him and took him away.

"Whew that was something" Priyanka said as she was being driven back to the apartment. "Yeah tell me about it.... oh I didn't know you knew self defense.." Bodyguard Jung said. "I learnt it during my primary school, I have a black belt now.... hehe" Priyanka told him. "Wow impressive.... ah we're almost here" bodyguard Jung said as they pulled in the basement parking lot. "Thank you for today oppa... drive back safely" Priyanka said as she got off the car. "No problem miss" bodyguard Jung said and drove away.

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

I know it's a lame chapter. But still hope you guys like it.

Anyways wanna wish everyone a very happy eid.

And dont forget to keep yourself safe during this pandemic.

Peace out ✌🤡

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇