CHAPTER 5

The flight to New Zealand was 4 hours long. I was still asleep when I felt someone covering me with a blanket. I tried to open my eyes but I was so tired that I just continued sleeping. All of a sudden I jerked up almost crying as I had a bad dream *I suffer from nightmares due to which I'm not able to get enough sleep*. Suddenly i felt someone hug me trying to calm me down, and surprisingly I calmed down. Then I looked at the person who had hugged me. He somewhat looked familiar but I was not able to remember where I saw him.

HIM: Are you alright miss?! You have been crying during your sleep that's why I got worried and hugged you. I'm sorry I invaded your privacy.
ME: Ah..... no no its fine. I'm sorry for bothering you.
HIM: No it's alright.......... Um by the way you should go freshen up abit. We are about to land soon.
ME: Oh yeah right.

I got up and went to the washroom to freshen up. After that I came back to my seat and fastened my seatbelt as we were about to land in a while. My connecting flight was scheduled to depart in 1 hours time so I decided to go and wait in the lounge. I took out my phone and turned it on so that I could call home to inform my family about my whereabouts, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see the same guy who had hugged me when I had a nightmare during the flight.

HIM: Uh can I sit here...... if you dont mind that is..... *he was ready to turn and go but I ushered him to take a seat across to mine.
HIM: So are you here on a vacation?
*he looked so friendly and I actually wanted to talk to someone to distract my mind so I decided to talk to him.
ME: No.. actually I have to take a connecting flight to Korea. And it's in next 45 minutes *I said checking my watch.
HIM: Wow what a coincidence. I'm also going to korea. I came this side for a private vacation and now am returing.
ME: That's nice. I'm going to Korea due to work.
HIM: Really.... then that means you can hang out with my friends and me. They'll love you. We hardly socialize with others because of our work but it would be nice hanging our with you.
*I looked at him and smiled thinking 'well atleast I wont be alone when I go there'.

We continued talking about random things from art and music to travelling and watching sunrise and sunsets to foods and friends. Suddenly we heard an announcement indicating that its our time to go board the plane. We went and checked in and boarded the plane. And this time again luckily we both sat together so I was not worried about going to sleep again knowing that someone was there for me when or if I'll have another nightmare.

It was a long flight so I basically slept throughout. I was woken up when it was time for meals and after eating I went back to sleep again. I was woken up again when it was time for us to land. We arrived at Singapore and took the connecting flight to Korea. This time I was awake as I was thinking of how I will be getting along in korea.

As planned I am to be picked by a designated driver who will take me to the hospital where I will be working at and after that I'll be taken to the apartment which was already prepared by the nurse who is exchanging with me.

As soon as we landed in Incheon international airport I checked out at the gates and got my luggage loaded in a trolley. The new friend who has travelled with me from my country was no where to be seen so I thought that he has left. So I walked towards the exit when I was met with a huge crowd of people who kept shouting and also alot of media who kept clicking pictures and videos. I was already nervous but seeing all this made me even more nervous that I couldn't move at all. I stood there hoping and praying that someone would come and just take me away or for the floor to open and swallow me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Read the next chapter to find out why priyanka got nervous.

*also the new friend with whom priyanka travelled with, his name has not been mentioned yet as they never exchanged their names yet. It will be revealed, so keep reading and please vote.

Once again this is my first time writing wattpad so I hope you all give me support so that I'm able to write many more.
I also realized that its alot difficult to write as even though I have many ideas it's so difficult to put it into words.
So I'd like to praise all the writers out there for the amazing work you guys are doing.
And as a person who loves reading, I'd like to thank all the writers for their amazing works which I've read already and many more which I'll read in the future.

Anyhow.........

PEACE OUT ✌🤡

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤