CHAPTER 7

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I will start having POV's from this chapter.

Hope you all enjoy reading and support me 🙂.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I stood there as memories flooded my brains which I thought had been long forgotten. Afraid to make any move I just grabbed into my luggage trolley and kept my head down hoping that this would go away soon. Suddenly I felt someone taking my hand and pulling me through the crowd while someone else took my trolley followed us behind. I didn't wanted to oppose as all I wanted was to get out of the airport and away from the flashing camera. I was ushered towards the carpark and into a black van. As soon as I got inside I finally came back to my senses and looked around to see who had brought me out. I was surprised to see the very person I was looking for - the friend with whom I had travelled throughout the flight.

FRIENDS POV
I had to get out of te airport quickly since I wanted to avoid the media and fansites who are usually around capturing the celebrities every moves. So without saying anything to my friend I walked out quickly and waited for her at the exit. It normally takes 30 minutes maximum for the checkout process but it was almost 1 hour and my friend had not come out yet. I got worried so I asked one of my bodyguards to accompany me back inside to see where she was and what's taking her long. As I entered I saw a big crowd of media and fans taking picture of the kpop group TXT who were coming out. Maybe they were returning from one of their overseas promotion or vacation. However that was not what I was really concerned about. What caught my attention was that my friend was standing close by where the media was and she looked like she was frozen. Without thinking I just walked towards her as the only thing i wanted was for her to be safe. She reminds me of my sister so I sort of felt responsible for her safety. I told my bodyguard to take her luggage while I took her by her hand and walked her out of that place. She didn't seem like herself and I was curious what had happened to her. Without being noticed by many we walked to the carpark where my van was parked and got in.

Once we got in she finally seemed to have come to her senses as she started to look around the van. When she saw me she had a look of relief on her face. We just sat there waiting for her to say something.

HER: Sorry about that. I just got scared. *she still seemed abit shaken, however appeared to be fine.
ME: No problem. I was just worried about you. You remind me so much of my sister so that's why I wanted to help.
HER: Oh um thanks. You have been taking care of me ever since I left my country. And I'm very thankful to have met you. *she said with a smile on her face.
ME: Yeah well....... *suddenly a realization hit me. We dont know each others names..* OH um by the way I'm NAMJOON. Pleased to meet you.
HER: OH... I'm Priyanka but you can call me Chim.. my friends call me that I dont know why thou.

Chim.......? as in jimin chim??? she must know who I am. But why has she not said anything then. I mean I am THE KIM NAMJOON literally the LEADER OF THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD. How can she not know me... us... BTS?!!!!!!!!!

Anyways let's think about that later. What I need to know is where to now?🤔

ME: So... um... Chim where can I drop you at?
CHIM: Oh I am going to be working at Taemin Hospitals and I think they must have sent someone but they must have gone back since its almost 2 hours since I landed. Do you mind if you drive me there..
ME: Yeah no problem. Hyung can you take us to Taemin Hospitals please.

My driver instantly started the van and we were off to our destination. Priyanka must have calmed down by now since she had started looking professional as she looked through her papers and some other documents.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Please ignore any grammar mistakes.
I am staring to enjoy writing since ideas keep popping in my brain. However I still find abit difficulty in putting those ideas into words. But I am working on it.

Hope you guys love the story so far.

Peace out ✌🤡

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°