CHAPTER 19

BTS had a great day, as all their schedule was completed way before time. So now they were all heading back to their apartment. They divided as usual and got in their vehicles, Namjoon and Yoongi went together, Jimin Jhope and Taehyung went together, and, Jin and Jungkook went together. However on the way Taehyung wanted to eat icecream so they took a detour to the nearest icecream parlor. The rest were driven straight back to their apartment.

When they arrived to the apartment they bid farewell to their driver hyungs and left they left the basement. Jin was the first to arrive at their apartments flat and unlocked the door.

"We're back babygirl" He shouted as he threw his handbag on the couch before heading to the kitchen. "Hyung can you be less dramatic for once?" Jungkook asked as he followed Jin. "First of all I'm not dramatic....." Jin said as he opened the fridge to get water. "And second of all why didn't babygirl respond to me?" He continued as he placed one hand on his hip while pouring water in a glass with the other. "Well maybe she doesn't want to considering you're annoying old man" Jungook poked his tongue at Jin as he ran to Yoongi who was laying down on the couch falling asleep.

Namjoon had also realized that Priyanka had not responded when Jin called for her. He thought that maybe she's in Jungkooks room so he went to check on her. He knocked on the door calling for her, but when he didn't get any response he opened the door only to find the room empty. He got worried as he walked in the room. 'Maybe shes in the shower' he thought, however the bathrooms door was open, meaning she was not there. Namjoon started worrying as he ran to other boys room to see if Priyankas in either of the rooms. But she was not there.

"PRIYANKA WHERE ARE YOU?" Namjoon shouted as he ran towards the laundry area. However that place was also empty. Priyanka was no where to be found. "HYUNG PRIYANKA'S MISSING" Namjoon panted as he ran back to the living room. By now Yoongi has also woken up as the four thought of the possible places their little girl could be at.

"Hyung I'll go check the jym.... maybe she went down" Jungkook said as he ran towards the door to go to the jym. "Call Dr Taemin to see if she had gone to the hospital...." Yoongi said as he looked at Jin.

Jin quickly pulled out his phone and called Dr Taemin, only to find out that he is not in Korea at the moment.

"Hyung.......... she's nowhere to be found" Jungkook said as he came running back. "I checked the jym and the pool... also I checked the gardens... shes not there" He said as he slumped on the couch.

It was almost 9PM and the boys had no idea of where Priyanka could be. Namjoon thought of telling their managers to ask for their help, so he quickly called Manager Sejin.

"Hyung sorry to disturb..... but we need your help" Namjoon said as soon as manager Sejin answered the call. "What happened Namjoon-ah? Did someone get hurt? Is there a security breach? Hold on I'm on my way...." Manager Sejin said as rifling of keys and jackets were heard through the phone. "No hyung its not us..... Priyanka's Missing" Namjoon said as his voice almost broke. "WHAT? For how long?" Manager Sejin asked. "I dont know hyung. We came home and she was not here. We're worried if something happened to her" Namjoon replied. "Hold up.... I'm almost arriving..... I'll be there in 5 minutes" manager Sejin said as he hung up.

Namjoon placed his phone on the coffee table and sat down. "Hyungs coming..... " he said as he rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook, who was almost in tears was hugging Jin. Yoongi was pacing around trying to keep calm. Even though they have just met Priyanka a few days ago, they were all attached to her, they were all worried of her safety.

"I hope our babysister is fine...." Jungkook said as he wiped away his tears. "Dont worry.... she will be okay... shes our babysister after all" Yoongi said as he also sat down beside Jungkook rubbing his back. Everyone were quiet as they all thought about where Priyanka could be.

Meanwhile Jimin, Jhope and Taehyung were returning after getting icecream. It was already 9PM. They pulled in the basement parking and got off saying goodbyes to the driver hyungs and thanking them for driving them safely back. Taehyung was very energetic as always, so he decided that they should take the stair instead of the lift. But the question was their apartment flat was on the 30th floor, and there was no way the other two would go up 30 flight of stairs.

"Taetae.... its 30 flight if stair going UP. If it was going down I would have but its UP" Jimin said, putting emphasis on the word UP. "Jimin-ah please...... it will be like our exercise" Taehyung said holding Jimins hands and pouting slightly. "30 flight if stairs................" Jimin said still trying to process Taehyungs demand.

Jhope who was standing with 2 plastic of icecream also looked like he was contemplating on what to do. Theres no way he would make it, definitely not right now as he was standing with ice creams. Then he realised something.

"Jiminie you take the stairs with Taehyungie since he wont stop talking about it. I'll have to take the lift because if I go with you guys then the icecream will melt" and without waiting for the other two to say anything Jhope dashed towards the elevator. He arrived at their apartment flat and rang the bell waiting for someone to open the door, since the other four had arrived way before them.

The four boys heard the door bell and they all dashed to open it thinking its Priyanka. However when Namjoon opened the door their faces fell as they saw Jhope standing there.

"Ayo........ Your hope is here with icecream" Jhope said as he entered the apartment. "By the way what with all of you guys opening the door for me at the same time?" He asked as he walked towards the kitchen to refrigerate the icecream. "Hobi hyung..... Priyanka is Missing" Namjoon said as he looked down trying to hide his tears.

Jhope stopped at his track. "WHAT? BABYSISTER IS NOT HERE? WHERE IS SHE? " He basically shouted. The four then explained what happened. The icecream was long forgotten as the five now sat in the living room waiting for Sejin hyung to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please like and vot🙏🙂.

Stay safe during this Pandemic. Stay home and keep washing your hands. Keep safe and keep your family safe.

Peace out ✌🤡

------------------------------------------------------------------