An Important Message (TRIGGER WARNING)

TRIGGER WARNING: I'M COVERING TOPICS THAT MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME PEOPLE; AND ALTHOUGH I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THIS CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT TO READ, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IF YOU MAY BE TRIGGERED BY THINGS I MAY SAY.

Hi, everyone.

I have two major topics I'd like to cover: BLM and Pride.

I: George Floyd and the Black Lives Matter Movement.

George Floyd was an innocent black man murdered by strangulation by a white officer. The officer kneeled on his neck when he was already down and in cuffs, and even when he went unconscious from lack of oxygen, the officer did not stop.

He died, murdered in cold blood.

That is NOT okay. That is NEVER okay. I can't express how I feel into words-just, so many wild colors of emotion fly through me and it's constant. I can't express how wrong-awful, terrible, that an innocent life was taken.

How his last words were "Mama". How he had a family.

I can't talk about this calmly and rationally. I'm also not greatly informed on this situation, either, so please, do your own research about the situation and what happened.

As well: don't tell me all lives matter when referring to the Black Lives Matter Movement. That's undermining that centuries of oppression black people have went through. That's NOT okay. If one child was stung, you don't give the class a band-aid. If you disagree, fine, but I'm not tolerating any of that bullshit in the comments how "white lives matter" when you refer to the BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT.

Moving on.

II: Pride Month

Although I am currently a cis (straight) female (still exploring who I am), I cannot express to you how happy I am that virtual pride is happening. As an ally, I'm really just-proud of the community.

Now, two things that have made me go "what the absolute fuck?":

1. IF YOU SUPPORT THE PEDOPHILIA FLAG (I wish I was kidding, but I'm not), GET THE FUCK OF MY ACCOUNT. I'M NOT EXPLAINING. THIS IS OBVIOUS.

2. IF YOU TELL ME THERE SHOULD BE A STRAIGHT PARADE, GET OFF MY ACCOUNT. (An explanation, if it's even necessary: straight people aren't oppressed. Straight people aren't threatened. Straights can go out, without having to fear for their safety. This is undermining the CENTURIES of oppression, killings, etc, that people have gone through.)

A last message: Although it breaks my heart, I have to warn everyone to please, PLEASE, be careful. Don't open any links you don't know, any pictures, etc. and don't send out your personal information. There is a group on Instagram planning to start an anti-pride parade, and they sent people triggering things to try and push them back into relapse, as well as doxxing them and outing them. They've also said extremely crude things about LGBTQ+, things I do not wish to say. Please, be careful.

(Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing okay. It's Anna btw. I just wanted to pop in and tell y'all to go read this article. PLEASE.
http://aminoapps.com/p/st8w9x
Just copy and paste it into a search engine. Anyways, hope you're all doing well, loves!)

This is all for now. I'm not sure when I'll update, although I'm trying my best to make it soon. I'm just feeling so many indescribable emotions, at the fact that this is all happening, now, in 2020.

Goodbye for now.