Random stuff i need to say

Can we just appreciate how fucking amazing the riff is at 2:40 — 2:50? Also, 2:45 is mood.

So I have fallen in the pink pit of Mean Girls and Be More Chill and it's really funny. Anyways, this is going to be a long rant. Not as bad as Boba's tho. *still sending good vibes*

I am content with life but I hate my class. I have two friends and my class is full of VSCO girls. Is it petty of me to want to just scream fuck off to them. Also the popular group has tried to "recruit me" whatever the fuck that means. And I feel like my few friends I can talk to make me feel better. Musicals are awesome so I surround myself with people that love it in different ways. Like I read fan fiction and one of them sings all the time, the other tries to get into the fandom world but I feel like they don't understand it like I do. As Boba once said to me "I feel like you have to make your own contribution to the fandom world." And I whole heartedly agree! So it annoys me when they say that they read fan fiction because I know for a fact that they only read it because of me and they act like they understand it, and they are changing their way of fan girling when everything was perfectly fine before just makes me 😤😤😤 Like I said. This whole thing is petty.

-Salty Potato