George Salazar x Reader // Coffee Meet

He ya go, Salty, all of me suffering poured into one story just for you :')

...

Today was a good day.

And here's why.

...

You sat at the little table, sipping you coffee, just quietly typing away, alternating from your sketchbook to your laptop. The rain quietly pounded outside, with a small fireplace flickering inside mixing with quiet customer chatter and playful jazz music.

The bell rings, and you barely look over as you keep you fingers clacking over the keyboard.

Something looked off.

Something was different.

The person who had entered was not a regular, and you had no connection to who he was.

Yet you felt like you knew him, somehow.

Shrugging the thought off, you merely kept typing while sneaking glances subtly.

"The bridge of calculus is often compared as that of a impossible leap. You are 16 feet away from a wall, but if you keep jumping half of that distance, there is no way you'd ever reach that wall.

Unless you touched the wall with your hands.

Which brings up the point...

"Oh! Uhm...hello?" the new boy waves in front of you.

"Oh! Sorry!" you murmur, giving him a friendly smile.

"No, I should be the one apologizing. Do you mind if I sit here?" he asks kindly.

You recognize that voice, your head screams.

Who owns that voice?

"Yeah, sure," you nodded. You start to put away your laptop, but he mutters, "Oh, no, you can keep typing, sorry."

"No, really, it's no problem," you say brightly. "I like getting to know people around here."

The stranger smiles at this. "I'm George."

You nod. "I'm Y/N."

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/N."

"You too."

George.

Wait.

George Salazar?

Shit.

I'm having a coffee with George Salazar and-

You could only imagine what your face looked like.

He chuckles a little, and says, "Yeah. I'm George Salazar. Anyway, moving on, how's your day been? What have you been working on?"

If you hadn't looked like a fish, mouth agape, you were sure you did now.

"I'm well," you reply. "I was working on a college essay, on calculus. What about you? How have your latest shows been?"

"I need a coffee," he fake-groaned, and you both dissolved into giggles.

"Well, see ya around, Y/N. I'm just going to be on Broadway, so you'll probably see me a lot."

You wave and bid him goodbye, and take out your laptop again before you realize there was a small slip of paper on his side of the desk.

His number.

...

I'm so dead.

Yay.

Sorry it's short, I'm all of the following:

-Tired

-Stressed

-Out of Inspiration

-Annoyed

-Worried About Grades

-Slightly-Sleep Deprived.

-Yeah, that's it, basically.

Have a Good Night/Day Everyone!

-Boba