Teen! Jason x Reader // Meet the Parents

@cupidsidiot and @hannahchan272

I figured they were kinda similar, so here you go.

Here is your request!

And Whizzer doesn't die, alright? And I made the gender female. Just send a message my way and I'll change it to they/them. Sorry!
...

Jason sat on the curb of the street, waiting for Y/N to arrive. He planned to take her to go meet his parents.

She was fully aware that he had four parents. And she didn't look at him differently when he told her.

That was why he loved her so much.

FLASHBACK BITCHES-

"Y/N! Wait up!" Jason called, running to catch up.

Her H/L H/C hair flowed behind her as she ran ahead, into a large field with lots of tall grass.

Y/N stood there, catching her breath and waiting for him to catch up. "You-" she huffed in between words. "Said you needed to tell me something?"

He nodded, fiddling with his hands and looking down.

"I...uh..I have 4 parents..." he said, finally looking up at her, terrified of her reaction.

Would she run? Tell everyone he was a freak? Spread rumors?

But instead, she just smiled that smile that lit up his world.

"There's nothing wrong with that." She said in a soft tone, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for telling me."

He was a little shocked, so Y/N pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Shouldn't you go to your baseball game?" She asked, starting to walk away.

Jason got an idea and grinned. "Nah. You're more important than the game." He took her hand and ran to his run down, beaten up car.

-TIME SKIP-

"She's just...great." He told Whizzer. Screw having a psychiatrist. Whizzer was better.

"Oh, will we get to meet this Y/N at some point?" He asked, elbowing Jason's side lightly.

"Yeah, probably..." he trailed off, lost in the thought about you.

••••

"Jason!" He heard a voice call, snapping him out of his flashback.

He turned around to see who had called him, his worn out converse getting dragged on the concrete.

And there she was, looking as beautiful as ever.

She wore a simple black dress that hugged her curves just a little bit, and some slight makeup.

"Y'know love, you didn't have to dress up." He said, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah, but first impressions are important." She reasoned with him, hugging him back.

"Should we get going?" Y/N asked, pulling away, and Jason subconsciously made a slight frown on his face, causing her to giggle.

"Yeah. C'mon!" He called, dragging her behind him as they ran.

"Jason- it's not east to walk in these shoes! Show down!" She yelled, laughing.

He opened the passengers seat for her. "After you, m'lady" he bowed, causing Y/N to hold back laughter.

She got in the car nonetheless. And they drove to his house, Jason praying that everyone wasn't fighting.

When he pulled in to his driveway, he got out and opened the door for Y/N, and her graciously thanking him.

They walked into the door to see everyone just relaxing. Trina was cooking, Marvin and Whizzer were sleeping next to each other on the couch, and Mendel was just reading a book.

When Jason walked in with a girl however, the room went batshit crazy.

Whizzer was the first to notice, hearing the front door close and waking up, shooting up like a rocket to go  and greet Y/N, but tripping on the rug.

Marvin, who was thrown off of Whizzer, was now awake, after hitting his head on the floor.

He looked for what had caused Whizzer to leave him so suddenly, when his eyes landed on Y/N. She was checking that Whizzer was okay- I mean, he's a middle aged man who almost broke his back on the floor!

Marvin followed Whizzer's lead and nearly died on the carpet, Y/N rushing over to him after helping Whizzer up.

Trina had looked up to see what all the commotion was, when she saw Y/N. "Jason! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" She was ecstatic. Another girl in the family! Huzzah!

Mendel just looked up and waved at Y/N, seeing her crouched next to Marvin and checking that he was okay, before continuing reading.

That night went great, and Y/N left feeling as though she were a part of that crazy little family.

Right outside her doorway now, she stopped and turned around to face Jason.

"Adieu, Jason. Thanks for letting me meet them." She said, kissing his lips quickly before pulling away and shutting the door behind her.

773 words. Huh. Not bad. Alright, it's 5 in the morning and I've gotten zero sleep so far, so might as well cram in two or three hours. Also, I watched LSH recently, and it was great. Loved it. Highly recommend. Alright, farewell.
-Anna