J.D. x Reader (unedited with no plot whoops-)

Well, first, just as a sentimental author, wow you guys-scrolling through my notifications really did make me miss Wattpad.

Love you all!

(Also, sorry if I'm deciding to make this short, sat in a car for 10 hours today with only my phone and sleep to comfort me and well shit I'm tired. Also! May be likely spending some time away from Wattpad for maybe a day or two, with my fam for Christmas)

"Jason, please," you muttered quietly, the hurt expression never disappearing from you face. "Please. we have to stop this. We have to stop the murder, the hurt, the everything."

His cold dark eyes just seemed to bore through your questionably, complete with a small smirk on his face.

"Right, Y/N. Like I'll ever give up killing for my babydoll."

The nickname, once sweet and comforting, was slightly sadistic as he stared down at you, like a hunter after it's prey.

"Please," you cried, reaching for him.

"No."

You took a deep breath.

You were determined to try one more time.

"Please-

"NO, Y/N. JESUS CHRIST, DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING YOU CAN BE? OF COURSE YOU DON'T, YOU LITTLE-"

You felt something sting your face, and you broke against the wall as J.D.'s blank eyes stared to yours.

"I'm leaving," you muttered quietly.

"Good."

...

"Y/N? Y/N, oh my god, Y/N," J.D. whispered, cradling you into his arms. "Are you...okay?"

You shifted slightly, trying to turn around and face him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I swear."

"Is it from..." he trailed off, not really looking at you.

Your eyes closed slightly as you nodded quietly.

"Hey, high school is over, alright? We were young, and dumb, and edgy," he laughed a little. "It's all over, darling Y/N, it's all over. You're alright, you're alright."

The floodgates opened as you couldn't control yourself anymore. He whispered sweet nothings in your ear as you muttered a couple incomprehensible words.

"What was that, love?"

"Do...do you love me?"

" 'Course I do, princess," he smiled, nuzzling into you. "Now go bed. It's 3 A.M."