Boyf riends x reader // Player 3// Soulmate AU

Player 1: Micheal Mell
Player 2: Jeremy Heere
Player 3: Y/N L/N

Press Start

Y/N L/N was a smart pretty girl but she couldn't find her soulmate. It was pretty bad. All her friends had found theirs and she was left behind. Every night she would hopelessly scribble on her arm but to no avail.
One day she was playing an online game and someone asked around for their soulmate. This interested Y/N because they said that they had found their soulmate but random scribbles kept appearing on their arm.
Y/N drew a triforce on her arm. The player, mell_03 said "The person just drew a triforce!" She told the person she drew the triforce. She went to high school the day with a short sleeve shirt (on purpose) and some shorts. As she was walking down the hall, she saw 2 guys talking and laughing together.
She knew one of them. Jeremy Heere. They had the same math class as him. One sleeve was rolled up and she saw that he had a squiggly line drawn across his arm. The same one she drew the night before.
She wrote on her arm to Jeremy " Look across from you." The other boy rolled up his red hoodie and looked up at Y/N.
She ran up to the two kids and hugged them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••HUGE TIME SQUIP••••••••••••
Y/N 's POV:
Fast forward 6 years and we are now happily married the three of us. I love both of them to death. I walk up to Micheal and peck him on the cheek. Jeremy gives both of us a bear hug. I love them both and can't imagine my life without them.

I wrote this because I feel like there aren't enough Boyf Riends x readers out there and I just love Soulmate AUs
-Salty Potato 🥔