Connor Murphy x Reader // Christmas

Whoops I'm still in love.

Also this is really late, I was working on this on vacay and didn't get to finish it. 

sO iM pOstiNg iT nOw :)

...

"Y/N~" Connor whined quietly, trying to keep you entrapped on the bed, arms flung over you like a koala hugging a branch.

"Connor~" you whined, just as annoyed. You flailed around desperately and he let a low chuckle and snuggled into you closer.

"It's Christmas, Connor. Seriously! Jared Kleinmeme, Evan Handsoap, Alana Beck, and Zoe Smurfy with her new fancy blue hair are coming over so we can TRASH the place like we did when we were young. Ain't that exciting?"

"No."

"CONNOR!" you mumbled, mock offense lacing your voice.

"Yeah, fine, it kinda is, but I don't want to get out of bed," he muttered, stretching, pulling you and the blanket over to the left side of the bed.

"Hey!" you giggled.

Connnor grinned and close your eyes. " M'not letting you go. It's only eight, they're coming at 4. M'sure we could-" he yawned. "manage."

You nodded quietly, giving up on fighting for now and snuggled closer to him, both of you giving in to peaceful sleep.

...

"coNNOR OH MY FUCKING SHIT IT'S LITERALLY THREE THIRTY START WRAPPING PRESENTS I'LL DECORATE THE TREE-"

"Mm-hm," he mumbled quietly, leaving you scampering around the house and rolling your eyes.

Minutes later, you were perched on a ladder hanging ornaments with Connor, hair tied in a manbun, wrapping presents with tired eyes.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you decide to invite everyone over?"

"Because, Connor, they're our friends and in-laws. why not?"

"Because it's 3:45 and people are coming. Ugh. Socializing."

"Oh, shush," you grinned, playfully swatting him with an ornament. "You'll be fine."

"I'd be better if I was still in bed with you."

"Awe, how sweet," you teased. "Fine, how 'bout this. After they trash this place, we'll cuddle afterwards. 'Kay?"

"Mkay."

...

This is a really abrupt ending, so sorry about that!

Uh, yeah that's it for now byeeee