Crutchie x Reader // Cuddles

For @MonkeyDoodleTheFifth

Hope you like it!

——

"Y/N?" Crutchie called as he peeked into the room that belonged to her, Since she were the only girl, she got a room to herself, with the exception of Crutchie.

She had been dating him for a month now, and she loved him, but at this moment, she didn't want to see anyone.

Yep. You guessed it. It was that time of month.

Y/N laid down on her bed curled up under her thin blanket. She had a particularly bad cramp, and she wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

At least that's what it felt like.

Crutchie came in and saw his girlfriend curled up on her bed. He hobbled over as fast as he could on crutches.

Honestly, all he could see was locks of H/C hair sticking out of a blanket and red or brown stains.He was very concerned for her.

"Y/N! Is you..." the poor child was in a state of distress, seeing Y/N in pain.

She laughed softly, curling up in pain when she did. Damn, periods fucking suck.

Crutchie, being the person he was, went outside to a crappy restaurant and spent his months earnings on some food for Y/N.

He had never seen it this bad and since it was his first month dating her, he didn't know what to do.

If he messed up, would she leave him? Oh no, he would be destroyed! And so he was determined to prove he was worthy of her.

He came back with the soup, trying not to spill it. The boys watched as Crutchie walked- well, stumbled- to her room.

They all knew how kind Crutchie was, and they knew how much he loved her. It sorta warmed their hearts (not hearts, empty black voids in their chests-)

He walked in and gave the soup to Y/N. He didn't know how, but at one point, he ended up lying next to her, spooning her.

"Crutchie?"

"Yes?" He answered quickly, afraid of what she might say. Would she leave him? Ignore him? The wait was destroying him from the inside.

"I love you..." she mumbled before falling asleep, her breathing evened out and her body seemed to relax. The tenseness in her shoulder disappeared.

Crutchie couldn't help the grin that covered his features. The blonde mumbled it back, rested his head atop hers, and joined her in a sort of peaceful sleep.

HAH- I'm sorry this sucked, but it's 1:03 AM and I have no more operating brain cells. Quick notice: my friend is moving to Georgia in two days and I can't even hug her :') so I might go into a mini depressed phase. Also, prepare for angst, just in case. Okay, love you all!
-Salty