George Salazar x Reader // Coffee Meet (Part 2)

Well, you did the best and stupidest thing in your life.

Which was that surprising, since you probably have a medal in making bad and good choices at the same time.

Anyway, considering you had his number, and you and him could literally see eachother whenever he was not acting, it was stupid.

However, considering that it's been a year of happiness and you two were really good friends, you decided to support him.

And buy an (expensive) first row ticket to Be More Chill.

...

"Now I'm just, Michael who's a loner, so he must be a stoner. Drives a PT Cruiser, God he's such a loser! Michael flying solo, who you thing that you know, Michael in the bathroom by himself!!"

Tears were gathering in your eyes at his talent as he nearly finished the song. You wiped them away quietly, and just have time to laugh and clap at his last line, and in your opinion, one of his best lines.

His eyes catch yours in the crowd and gives a you a surprised look before you see the faint etch of a smile playing on his lips, even though he was trying to stifle it.

He goes off stage with a flourish (sorry haven't seen BMC), and you continue watching the show, which somehow felt like it had something missing.

...

"LET'S GO!" the Ensemble erupts, and you can't help but burst out clapping, your hands sounding like thunder, as did many other people in the audience. 

The actors start coming to the stage and bowing, and now you're clapping so much your hands hurt, but you didn't care.

He was perfect.

A perfect Michael Mell.

With the final curtain dropping, corners folding at the bottom, you make your way out of the theater, while trying not to hurt anybody, not bothering to find George in the midst of the crowd with people who want to talk to him and the rest of the cast.

...

You went to slam your head on the books on your desk, frustrated at how hard the stupid course was. 

Suddenly, a ping! interrupts your obvious frustration.

Opening your phone, you see the name of who the text was from.

The George Salazar: Why'd you buy a ticket? You know I could just, uHm, get you one, right?

You grin shyly at his generosity, but decide to reply:

Y/N the Y/N: Yeah, but that would be unfair. Plus, I wanted to surprise you.

The George Salazar: You nearly made me break character. 

Y/N the Y/N: Sorry lol...do you want to come over and watch a movie or somethin'?

The George Salazar: Sure, be over in 10.

You smile, a fainted pink sweeping over your cheeks, and you happily sweep the books off your desk as they land on the floor with a loud thud.

laing your way down the condo's hallway, you started shoving random crap into your cabinets, and heard the knock on you door just as you were finished.

"Hey!" you say, and hugged him. "You were amazing!"

"Awe, thanks Y/N," he smirks at you, cheerfully returning the hug.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?"

...

One and a half hours later, you were sprawled over him, head laying on his lap and feet on the arm of the couch.

"Come on, Y/N, it's not that scary," George says, quietly and carefully stroking your hair.

"What do you mean?" you muttered. "The Conjuring is terrifying."

Suddenly, the woman's disfigured face appeared on the screen, and with a loud shriek, you turned your head and hid against his chest.

"Is it done yet?" your voice was muffled, and you could feel him nodding.

You turn back to look and continue watching.

...

"Well, that was a satisfying ending," you remark, and smile up at him.

"Yeah..." he agrees. "Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course," you frown. "What do you need?"

"How do I tell this girl that I like her?"

Your heart sank a little, though you weren't quite sure why. You try to hide the shift in your movements by smiling and asking, "So who's the lucky girl?"

He shook his head. "Later Y/N. I really need to know."

"Say you appreciate that she's smart," you quote, and both of you laugh, his being filled with anxiety and yours clearly uncomfortable.

"Okay. Y/N-I really appreciate, okay you know what, that's stupid. I don't just appreciate that your smart. Your talented, and you're always so sweet to people, even if you don't have to be, like waiters and waitresses, etc. When you first saw me, you didn't freak out and draw attention, even though you clearly knew who I was. You've been my best friend for a year, and honestly, you inspire me," he says, as tears start to fill both of your eyes.

"So, Y/N, could we take it up to the next level? Can...will you be my girlfriend?"

You laugh, tears flowing down your cheeks, "Of course I will."

...

Wow that was much easier to write than I thought it would be.

Also, Salty, don't worry, you aren't bothering me. 

I'm just stressed, I have at least 5 tests this week.

So yay. 

Okay well have a good night/morning everyone!