Rich Goranski x Reader // Rewrite

Hi! So this is going to be a rewrite of my first ever chapter. yay. Okay, so don't kill me if it's bad. Please.

You had spent most of your high school career around the boy that made your heart go wild.

He was amazing. Sure, his height was, um, below average.

But, hey! Yeah! You! The person behind the screen! You were short at one point in your life.

"Hi Rich!" I called down the long hallway that was lined with teal lockers.

I couldn't hear him, but he wove at me and ran forwards so he could crush me in a hug.

"Hey, so. This may sound a bit awkward, but um, wouldyouwanttogotothespringdancewithme?"

I nodded, beaming.

I ran home to get changed.

This was going to be amazing.

~time skip bought to you by the choreography in Newsies. (THAT I AM GOING TO LEARN IF IT KILLS ME.) ~

I took a deep breath as I walked into the building.

Rich jogged up to me and looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful,"

I was wearing a F/C floral short dress with F/C colored shoes as well.

"You don't look so bad yourself."

He pulled me out of the building and we started to walk together outside.

"Rich, I have to do this. And I apologize in advance, and Chloe and Brooke told me exactly not to do this, but-" You smasher your lips on to his.

He kissed back and when he pulled away, he smirked, "You're pretty cute when you ramble. Then again, you're cute a lot,"

You grabbed his hand and giggled. As you two walked into the party, talking could be heard from the bushes outside.

"I told you!"

"Pay up."

"Fine"

Sorry about the perspective changes and all that, but I started writing this as 2 in the morning and I'm fucking tired. I want a New York accent. And I want to be a triple threat. Ugh. Anyways. Sorry this sucked and I don't plan on getting sleep anytime soon.

-The Saltiest Newsies Trash, Salty Potato.