Newt x Reader // Only Dreaming

Boba and I did an exchange. If she made a Spot one, I would make a Newt oneshot. So, here's nothing.

I ran through all of them. Some were missing body part, some were just bone, flesh and muscle devoured.

My (fLoOfY) Dirty blonde hair bounced as I ran. My bag was full and my running was slowed by it. It's not like my bloody limp was helping.

I ran into the post office and crawled up the mailing tube. There was a secret room that Alby, Thomas, Minho, Gally, Frypan and I lived in. The others, unfortunately didn't make it.

We all missed them. Y/N especially.

I miss waking up with her, I miss holding her in my arms.

I went out to go get batteries when I saw a woman crouched in the corner. She had H/C colored hair and she had the height of Y/N.

She wore gray colored clothing and there was purple blood leaking through her arm. (I reread this and thought I typed "she wore gay colored clothing." Oops.)

"Go," she whispered. "Its too late for me. They bit me,"

When she turned around, I nearly flinched. Her skin was a slate gray shade, matching her clothes almost, and her hair looked damp around the shape of her face.

She looked dead inside. And she probably was. She had obviously been bitten, but I was going to rescue her. I was determined. I hauled her onto my shoulder and ran towards the post office.

I pushed her into the mailing tube first, then me. When we got up the tube, she had passed out and looked incredibly tired.

"We can save her," I explained to the other gladers, and that was all it took to get them to get out the supplies.

I held her hand while they were working. She flinched a couple of times.

I looked down at her hand. "Your married?" (Holy shit. It's Friday and 2:45 in the friggin morning. WELP. It was my day to update anyways. Can yall read our update board? It has our schedule.)

"Yeah, to you silly." she whispered.

And then I woke up.

Y/N was snuggled into my chest, my arms around her figure. (Nope. This is not my ideal guy. Sorry Maria! But I would fall for him even more if he sang I Didn't Plan On You from Newsies. Leave me alone. I'm a sucker for a guy who can sing and draw.)

"Love, you awake?"

"Yeah. Jesus your hair is fluffy." She muttered as she played with my hair.

"I love you." I said as I tilted her chin up and kissed her.

She giggled and said, "Yeah, I know. I love me too."

THE END.

Hey @sincerelyconnor ! Sorry your request is taking so long. Maria and i had this exchange of oneshots cause I love m'boy Spot. Anyways, I want a Brooklyn accent. Like, really bad. I also want to fall for a guy that is a mix of Spot and Jack. Tough guy but really soft inside, cocky, AMAZING VOCALS, a good artist, and has a pimp cane. I also want him to sing I Didn't Plan On You to me. Jeez, I love that song. Anyways, feel free to request anything. Love ya bastards! -Salty