Squip x Reader // Last Name

Pretend ur middle name is Izzy. Please? Okay, cool.

You smiled as he picked you up and spun you around.

"I have a question."

"As usual Y/N."

"Shush. Anyways! What is my legal last name now?"

"Shit?"

"What?" You were really confused. You scrunched your nose up and knit your eyebrows together.

"Well, Y/N Izzy Shit. Izzy sounds like is a..." he trailed off.

"Fuck you. But doesn't that also mean your last name is shit...?"

"I'm willing to do that if you do it."

"Hang on. I'm going to call my last brain cell and ask her for advice."

You picked up the phone as the SQUIP looked at you in confusion.

"Hi Boba (Yes, Boba/Maria is hands down my last braincell. Fight me.) How are you doing? Oh! Me? I'm doing as well as I can, being married to a supercomputer and all. Yeah, so I had a question. Would it be rational for me to change my last name to Shit?"

The SQUIP could hear laughter over the phone. Boba always understood his humor.

"Okay, see ya. Yeah, I'll tell him. Bye!" You said as you hung up.

"She told me to tell you that if you break my heart, fandom crush or not, she will invade our humble abode and hit you with her army."

"Army consisting of what?"

"Well, General Shit, me of course, and the army of our fandom crushes." The SQUIP laughed at how ridiculous it sounded as a threat.

"Also, you are aware that we are in Boba and Salty's book, right? And that they can write us up an actual army. Right? And the Reader can use their imagination. So yeah. Who's laughing now?

The Squip went silent.

A/N: Hey! Guess who's up at 4 AM and not even supposed to be on her phone writing? This idiot. So sorry if it sucked. I don't give two fucks. I'm tired but a paranoid bitch. So yeah. School, here comes a cranky and moody Anna/Salty. Ooooh Boy.

Quick Question of the Morning: which name should I refer to us as? Boba Tea and Salty Potato or Maria and Anna?

That's all folks. Oh! BTW I'm ending the book. Sorry guys.

Still reading, huh?

Wow, you really aren't giving up, are you?

JK. That was my twisted 4 AM humor right there. That's all. Btw I fully intend to write 200 chapters of this book with Boba and then make another.

-Salty Potato 🥔