Chapter 18 Wedding Day

(A/N IT'S HERE!! The wedding chapter is here. I'm so happy because this chaper and the next are going to be the last two before the end of this book and then I'll begin 'New Life'

This chapter and the next are dedicated to another friend of mine who has helped me and supported me with this book and many others. @WWE_Harley Thank you so much for all the support you give me with this book and my many others. And also another thank you to @xXAmy_CXx you too have helped me with support and I can't thank you guys enough so I hope that this is enough because you deserve more than a dedication.

(Karyn's dress in the media)

Karyn was in the changing room of a church getting dressed in a floor length slight form fitting dress that was strapless with a sweetheart shape at the bust that fit in all the right places and her hair was in a fancy bun with her hair curled with her bangs framing her face and making her dark brown eyes stand out along with her brown smoky eyes and pink lipstick that had a hint of shimmer.

"You look gorgeous Karyn. Spencer will be speahless for once." JJ joked as she finished pinning her hair.

There was a knock at the door and Karyn was about to go and get it before Garcia beat her to it sending her a look that said 'don't you dare'. When Garcia opened it Rossi was standing there in a tux and a white rose that turned yellow in the center.

"Papa!" Karyn said as Rossi walked in. Rossi stoped in his steps amazed by how Karyn looked.

"Wow Karyn sei bellissima." Rossi said walking over to Karyn and wrappening her into a hug.

" Gratzi papa." Karyn said smiling as she wrapped her arms around he father.

"Are you ready?" Rossi asked after a few minutes.

"Yes. I'm a little nervous though.

"Don't be you look beautiful." Karyn unwrapped her arms and gave her papa a kiss on the cheek and then there was a knock on the door and in walked Emily with Hotch and Jack.

"Wow." Emily said as she saw Karyn in her dress. Emily and Hotch thought that Karyn was drop dead Gorgeous.

Hotch walked over to Karyn and enveloped Karyn into a hug.

Hotch became a uncle to Karyn and has called him Uncle Aaron when they're not a work.

"You look great." Hotch said as he unwrapped his arms and looked at Karyn who was truly a beautiful blushing bride.

"People keep saying that and I don't believe them." Karyn mumbled her self-confidence diminishing as her thoughts start to wonder if they really mean what they say or are being nice. Or if Spencer will truly think she's beautiful.

"Well you should pretty girl because pretty boy is a waiting." Karyn jumped a bit when she heard Morgan's voice. Morgan chuckled as she turned and looked at her feet her cheeks turning am even darker shade of red. "We should get this show on the road because pretty boy is pacing at the alter nervous." Morgan chuckled again.

"And you are his best man so get in there and be with him or I will spank you Chocolate Thunder." Emily choked on the water she was drinking at Garcia's comment.

After that Morgan, Hotch, Jack, Henry and Emily went into the sanctuary and to sit down.

Spencer was once again checking and making sure his tie was straght his hair was rige and he had everything. He was wearing a tuxedo that him, Rossi, Morgan and the others in the wedding party suites and dresses.

"Hey pretty boy." Morgan called as he entered the room. "You need to calm down. You're going to be fine because once you see Karyn walking down the aisle you are going to forget about this and all you are going to think of his her."

Spencer smiled at the thought of spending the rest of his life with Karyn. Maybe having a family and loving her with all his heart and she to him.

"There you go smile pretty boy." Morgan said smiling as he patted Spencer on the shoulder.

Soon guests where ariving and he saw one of the people he truly wanted there. His mom.

"Mom!" Spencer said jogging over to his mom a grin on his face.

"Spencer! How are you?" Diana asks as he wraps her son into a hug.

"I'm doing good a little nervous." Spencer replied truthfully.

"There's no need to be." Spencer jumped at the voice behind him. Spencer turned around and came face to face with Jason Gideon.

"You came!" Spencer exclaimed as he wrapped his father figure in a hug.

"Of course I came." Jason said when he looked Spencer up and down. "You look good Spencer."

"Spencer you're suppose to be at that alter now!" Said Garcia as she walked into the sanctuary in her 'Maid of honor' dress that was a dark turquoise with a gold belt and ruffles that went down the her knees with a pair of dark turquoise heels that matched the dress with her blonde hair that had the tips dyed pink curled and in a half up with red lipstick and black smokey eye.

Spencer blushed knowing that any minute he would be getting married to the girl of his dreams. The one who's been with him even after fnding out everything he's done and been through and still loved him. "I'm going to go up." He said turning around and jogging up to the alter.

The music started playing after Garcia and Morgan who the 'Maid of Honor' and 'Best Man', next was JJ and Will who was a 'Brides Maid' and 'Groomsman'. Then the wedding march played that Karyn and Spencer's heart rate picked up when he saw Karyn walking down the aisle. Karyn and Rossi got to the alter and Rossi gave Spencer Karyn's hand after kissing his daughters cheek and walking over to a seat in the front row where the rest of the team and a couple family members sat.

The preacher started the sermon and Spencer and Karyn couldn't stop looking at each other as they spoke there wedding vows. Spencer was the one that went first.

"Karyn Rossi. When I first met you I was new to the whole concept of love and marriage because 51% of marriages end in divorce but I think ours would be one that stays strong because you still loved me even after you found out everything about me. I thought you where the most beautiful woman I ever saw and you make me the happiest man alive. You smile it brights up even the darkest of nights, you cry and I want to cry with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love and who loves me for me." As Spencer spoke his vows Karyn couldn't help but tear up at his words. Everyone in the audience was entranced by Spencers words. Then Karyn spoke and everyone was blown away.

"Spencer Reid. I loved you the moment I saw you when I was late for work and had a coffee stain on my shirt and the case we had was Cole and you found out my deepest darkest secrets and I got you stabbed. But... You stayed with me through all of it even when I was in a come for a month." Karyn chuckled a bit. "You've loved me even when I showed you my scars and you still thought I was beautiful. You've also helped my move on and believe in love. I promise that no matter what I will always love you." Karyn finished with tears coming down her face.

The preacher finished the service and Spencer and Karyn kissed. But it was a different kiss. It was more passionate than there first kiss. Spencer still tasted like a sour patch kids and coffee and smelled like colongue and after shave. Karyn smelled like lavender and her lips tasted like strawberries.

Spencer and Karyn walked down the aisle and too there limo to go too there reception but took the long way.

(A/N - I am sooooooo sorry for the SUPER long wait for this chapter I had horrible writers block but I think it's over. I did not write smut sorry if your disappointed but I don't wrote smut in my books sorry.

I also got a new cover photo it was created by @FabulousFireHydrant who did an amazing job.

OH. MY GOSH!!!!! Over 3k reads?!?! Thank you so much for all the reads!

Anyway I will see you all next chapter!!

P.S. The song above is like there song so it may be in the next chapter or a daddy daughter song for Rossi and Karyn to dance too. What do you think? Leave a comment bellow.